Battlestar Galactica Online: Patch Notes Foster 1.5
Combat, Ships & Systems
This tactical computer system buffs the player’s Damage and Avoidance stats:
• ‘Gladiator / Echidna’ Experimental Combat Enhancement Modules (Strike, Escort and Line Versions)
These experimental autocannons provide improved critical hit, cooldown and extended range stats:
• ‘Monsoon / Thrasher’ Experimental Light Autocannon
• ‘Tsunami /Mangler ’ Experimental Medium Cannon Battery
• ‘Tempest /Jugulator’ Experimental Heavy Cannon Battery
These experimental Missile Launchers have improved critical hit, cooldown and extended range stats:
• 'Crossbow / Masher' Experimental Light Missile Launcher
• 'Mangonel /Punisher' Experimental Medium Missile Launcher
• ‘Trebuchet /Eviscerator’ Experimental Heavy Missile Launcher
Experimental High Energy Weapon (HEW) ammo, providing +50% Damage:
• Light/Medium/Large HEW Rounds
Tactical ‘Mini-Nuke’ weapons, smaller in yield yet still quite deadly. 5x Damage:
• B3/ C3 / D3 Nuclear Warheads (Colonial)
• Retribution v3 /Retaliation v3 /Reprisal v3 Nuclear Warheads (Cylon)
• Terminology has been improved in the shop UI to prevent users from accidentally selling items.
• Tournament Leaderboards are now properly resetting at the start of a new Tournament.
• Purchased Ship Skins now go directly into Locker instead of Hold now.
• Advanced Fenrirs and Advanced Aesirs are now allowed back into space when equipped with eleven abilities.
• Players will no longer be able to stack consumable boosters.