1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRING BACK LOOT SYSTEM, GEARS ETC.

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by MIKOT2000, Nov 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MIKOT2000

MIKOT2000 Forum-Greenhorn

I just wish the npc's would still drop gear and shared resources would come back in the game. for a couple reasons.

1) To help lower level players out, I know lvl7 gear won't get them far in a heavy pvp battle nowadays. But lvl7 gear will help them in farming npc's and get resources faster. I honestly think this would keep the new player around, they can contribute to a battle and it makes them feel like they're doing something to help.

2) Higher level players that are in these bigger battles would be able to farm for an hour or two and get some of the resources back. Most of us would gladly take a lower level person with us to help them too. I remember sitting in a lower level system breaking rocks over and over again. This was so boring and after a week I went to a different game. After a month or two went by I came back to see if the game would be interesting to me. I logged in right around reset and there was a person in a big ship (carrier) who was offering to take low levels out with them to get gear/resources. I decided to give it a try and at reset, they even offered to take me a long with them for fleet battles. Before I knew it I was in level 7 plus gear and I was hooked.

Just my two cents and I'm sure others could add things to this to make it "fun" for the new player.​

radorpx, MACBAREN, goodshane and 2 others like this.
  2. Cyberiantiger

Cyberiantiger Forum Demigod

I use to take noobs out once a week in the carrier to do dailies, get killed poof you are right back in the fight or catch the heal beam and go back to it. The offer is always there during the week, grab a few friends and come find me. We have a discord channel already set up.

Skywatcher1 likes this.
  3. Rapion3French

Rapion3French Junior Expert

This is sadly not even going to happen

4. MACBAREN

MACBAREN Forum Great Master

ЗА !!! Но увы,этого не вернут.

5. testaccount123456789

testaccount123456789 Forum Mogul

Some people argue we will get some developers back when GOT is published. I'm not some people. But I think it's gonna be fun to play it and might give it a shot, especially since it's based on unity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dragmar likes this.
  6. Wolf_ODonnell

Wolf_ODonnell Living Forum Legend

The problem is we dont have devs....used to have pancho the janitor who would flip the event switch every now and again, but i heard he also got canned.

without devs nothing is going to be done and thats my point, once the IP runs out? so does the game so enjoy what you got and the time you got it.

MACBAREN, SixSixSeven and TFO_Kobol like this.
  7. Alreadynamed

Alreadynamed Active Author

Yep, what Rapion3French said and the rest implied. Game has been dying for years now...oh wait...bsgo is in hospice and is stubborn to die!

MACBAREN and CallienteMami like this.
  8. GeneralSuetoniusPaulinus

GeneralSuetoniusPaulinus Forum Demigod

Before the loot nerf and carrier caps, we'd park 6-7 carriers on the spawn in 71Dun and within a short time, we could use the squad loot to farm scar and his npc buddy for all level 6-7 gear for newbie wingmembers and get them enough junk gear to fill their lockers with tylium. Just a big ole' flak/pd "square" was all it took. Would get some pvp once in a while, too, but the newbies needed deos and merits, too, so that was okay. Now what's the point of farming NPCs?

9. Alreadynamed

Alreadynamed Active Author

I honestly did not know that purpose of multiple blue carriers parked to farm npcs. My attention was always on carrier squad fights so I did not think otherwise. Which brings back good memories of carrier fleet fights (damn super fast carrier nukes, hard to forget) and why I HAD TO get a carrier myself - so I don't miss out on the fun of long range sniping. Off topic about loot system, gears etc, but I could not help myself sharing my thoughts on super multiple carriers in a system.

MACBAREN likes this.
  10. Blackstar9333

Blackstar9333 Forum-Apprentice

sorry but noffing of this is going to happen because the developers have left the game to rot..... but you can always hope that they show up one day.. but I don't think so the last thing they posted was Apirl 2017.... about a update but after that nobody heard anything from them agian..

MACBAREN likes this.