1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Day 2: No chat ban..I'm on a streak

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by NoG00D, Nov 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NoG00D

NoG00D Forum-Apprentice

My last streak was 3 weeks before I cracked a joke. Chat ban filter has no sense of humor.

JBRON, iggy_pops, ToWaSc and 2 others like this.
  2. Skywatcher1

Skywatcher1 Board Administrator Team BSGO

3. NoG00D

NoG00D Forum-Apprentice

It's been 10 days since my last chat ban. I almost slipped last night when typing "nice shot". Who's brilliant idea was it to put the "i" so close to the "o" on the keyboard.

4. iggy_pops

iggy_pops Forum Commissioner

LOL... Well you aren't the only one with a history of chat bans NoG00D. I do believe my longest "perm" ban was like a year or so. I am sort of behaving though. For now. Until I get tired of the constant whining in OL. :D

SixSixSeven, JBRON and NoG00D like this.
  5. GeneralSuetoniusPaulinus

GeneralSuetoniusPaulinus Forum Demigod

E. Remington and Sons put the "I" and "O" together when it bought the original typewriter layout from Christopher Latham Sholes in 1873.

6. JBRON

JBRON Forum Ambassador

^^^ stupid and unrelated!
    FYI... Wiki isn't your friend!

Unless you want to provide a false narrative!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    SixSixSeven and iggy_pops like this.
  7. SixSixSeven

SixSixSeven Living Forum Legend

You're really not living up to your name, bud. Just remember to type carefully and never forget the "g" in "grape."
    What would have been germane was a comment that the reason for the QWERTY layout is because early mechanical typewriters would jam because folks would type too quickly, so they scrambled the keys to slow 'em down. Now we're stuck with it. I've tried the alternatives and they're really not much better, although it's nice having the more common letters, like vowels, central to the keyboard, but they only gain me about 1 WPM.

JBRON likes this.
  8. SEBY231

SEBY231 Forum Freak

So,who's gonna be my secret santa?

SixSixSeven likes this.
  9. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

Our pastor went off script and left the "w" out of "twinkle" yesterday. I reminded him later that he should have stuck with his original choice as identified in the notes I was using for the powerpoint slides that accompanied his sermon: "sparkle". Needless to say, the service was a bit lively.

JBRON, Skywatcher1 and SixSixSeven like this.
  10. SixSixSeven

I will, but stay away from my presents!!

[​IMG]

JBRON, Skywatcher1 and SEBY231 like this.
  11. SEBY231

SEBY231 Forum Freak

Somebody please neutralize 667 so I can steal all his presents!!

SixSixSeven likes this.
  12. SixSixSeven

I'm walking away from you man... walking away....

[​IMG]

JBRON and Skywatcher1 like this.
  13. GeneralSuetoniusPaulinus

GeneralSuetoniusPaulinus Forum Demigod

[​IMG]

14. SixSixSeven

Range debuffs don't do damage.

JBRON likes this.
  15. JBRON

JBRON Forum Ambassador

PROZACTLY!

Although...to be fair... he MIGHT have with his RUNNING/BACK OF THE BUS Carrier when I get lag!

LMAO!

What a tool!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    SixSixSeven likes this.
  16. JBRON

JBRON Forum Ambassador

Just for clarification....Back of the Bus could be considered a racist insult. lol

Anyone who thinks so can eat my Brothers Johnson!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    NoG00D and SixSixSeven like this.
  17. NoG00D

NoG00D Forum-Apprentice

In light of recent events..I just wanted to say it's been fun flying with you all. There is a high probability I will be chat banned for the remainder of the servers time. Good flying with you g()dd^am m*therf#$%ers

chawk, JBRON and SixSixSeven like this.
  18. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

Looking for that final perma-ban, hunh?

JBRON, NoG00D and SixSixSeven like this.
  19. SixSixSeven

LOL go get a new mic ya cheap *******, so we can hang out on TS while the game swirls down the toilet.

20. leobartlet

leobartlet Forum-Apprentice

I was the first member of my wing to get sooo many chat bans I got a permanent one and a forum ban to boot.

SixSixSeven likes this.