1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faction switch? When?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Pepi68, Nov 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SixSixSeven

SixSixSeven Living Forum Legend

I managed to work through school to finish w/o college debts and don't have children, but the medical debts mean I get to work until I keel over from a heart attack or stroke. Hooray for late-term capitalism? 'Murica! Frak yeah!

ToWaSc likes this.
  2. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

Where's the joy in that, eh?

Casting a long eye toward EU. Son is considering Grad School there due to lower costs. Daughter is already over there with Peace Corps and is thinking about Grad School but not sure where. Might consider taking my pension checks with me and buying a one-way ticket when the time comes (say, six to eight years).

3. Redeye

Redeye Board Analyst

Called it, you did.
    Gato, it was.
    Relay this info, I will.

SixSixSeven likes this.
  4. SixSixSeven

Surprised, I'm not.

Remember kids: don't share your accounts with other people, unless you're fine with losing them.

5. MR_JINGLES

MR_JINGLES Forum Duke

I always keep one handy...
    [​IMG]

ToWaSc likes this.
  6. Shade11

Shade11 Forum-Greenhorn

i wish the switch would happen alot of people wanna switch they say the game is balanced but the game really isnt balanced not in the slightest

7. SixSixSeven

Perception might seem that way but the numbers say otherwise. Really, a lot of it depends on the time of day. If you play in the US server right after reset, it's a blue zerg and very one-sided. A couple hours later, and it's the opposite.

A faction switch won't address things like that. Nothing would.

iggy_pops and ToWaSc like this.
  8. WREX01

WREX01 Forum-Greenhorn

Next Faction switch time?

9. Alreadynamed

Alreadynamed Active Author

Interesting perspective that reminds me of why players are different. In this case, it is loyalty vs change.

10. Alreadynamed

That sucks!!! You think you are on the right track only to get kicked in the aces by universe/nature/system or whatever you might call the misfortune giver.

SixSixSeven likes this.
  11. Alreadynamed

Damn! Right on. Very sad we think we are working for our families. The war between reality and dreams, realists and dreamers.

SixSixSeven likes this.
  12. Biohazard

Biohazard Forum Freak

I've never switched sides and I am not a "purple" player. The only character I have on the other side is a low level (bellow 10) which I originally made to take a look at OP interior and lately for testing stuff out (like running BSGO on Linux & Mac etc.).

I didn't stick to my faction out of loyalty or some roleplay (I do respect people that choose that, just not my cup of tea).
    My motive is far simpler, I didn't want to spend cubits and I've got paints that can't be carried over... the slight change in the ambient it would bring isn't enough for me and IMHO people are the same anywhere you go.

All that being said I will never support posts like this one:
    People that don't understand other people, don't even try to understand and yet... They believe they have the right to tell others how they should play the game.
    Do what you like and let others do as they like.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 6:09 AM
  13. hellbull

hellbull Forum-Apprentice

I swiched in both sides, and you could learn differents ways to play. I always will play with the weak faction , its more fun. Win for allways the battle its bored.

14. testaccount123456789

testaccount123456789 Forum Connoisseur

After the first couple of switches following the server merge, there is no such thing as the "weak faction" in the long run.

15. SixSixSeven

Yep. It's the nature of life: it's random, and it is what it is. As the old corn goes, we all gotta play the hand we're dealt.

A few win the lottery, a few are really unlucky. I'm definitely in the latter camp but I'm a generally happy guy and enjoy life, so it's all gud.
    <high five>

I've never switched and only have one account because I'm cheap and gamewise I'm lazy... it's effort that offers little reward, other than having to rebuild a friends list and spending cubits to do it.

Biohazard likes this.
  16. Cpt_Shepard01

Cpt_Shepard01 Forum-Greenhorn

hello. When is faction change expected? thank you in advance

17. SixSixSeven

There isn't one planned. The servers are more or less balanced.

bb8_ likes this.
  18. DeltaX

DeltaX Forum-Apprentice

Gotten word from [ Gamm4 ]
    that a Fraction Switch might be planned during the week of Christmas or of the beginning of the new year.

joaop00 and Cpt_Shepard01 like this.