1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faction switch? When?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Pepi68, Nov 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bb8_

bb8_ Forum Pro

Now they offer only to switch to Dark Orbit - what a sadistic joke

MACBAREN, Daken, Biohazard and 7 others like this.
  2. DeltaX

DeltaX Forum-Apprentice

Yep

giorgisakis likes this.
  3. hellbull

hellbull Forum-Apprentice

I already played in dark orbit and it's tedious. Never even pilots.

darthmcpety-010, giorgisakis and bb8_ like this.
  4. DeltaX

DeltaX Forum-Apprentice

Compared to Battlestar Galactica online darkorbit is a crappy game

5. hellbull

hellbull Forum-Apprentice

You've had plenty of time to give us something better. Doesn't it make you shameful?!

Beloitrose, giorgisakis and Annalee like this.
  6. bizzarrofurioso

bizzarrofurioso Junior Expert

Even if compared to Tetris DarkOrbit is a crappy game because if I want to score a nice result I don't have to empty my bank account.

7. gerald20011

gerald20011 Forum-Greenhorn

its ******** darkorbit is pretty free the only thing that i buy each month is premium 6 euro and 2 euro for a discount package

everything in the game is for free and is obtainable with grinding like bsgo

8. Buck_Rogers

Buck_Rogers Forum Inhabitant

We destroyed your game, but dont worry instead of that sweet cake u like we got this pile of horse shit for u to eat, go ahead while its fresh!

Sorry but no thanks!
    For all i care BP u can go bankrupt next month that i dont care, unless u go back on your decision and keep BSGO but give it what it needs, a real clean up and reverse to the good old times.

(good old times, is no carriers with jump mode, no stealths, fun events, better store prices, and some developers with half a brain, and a total complete reset of the game, start from fresh, give old players with 200+ level something to restart the accounts "compensation" and move on, servers would fill up and game would be reborn and give u profit)

9. FighterMaxim.

FighterMaxim. Commander of the Forum

I would rather everyone start with a fresh level 1 account.

10. lordsan74

lordsan74 Forum-Greenhorn

Now they offer only to switch to Dark Orbit - what a sadistic joke
    BB8 I make your palavreas my Dark orbit I think I prefer minecraft

MACBAREN likes this.