1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House of Gods Caprica Original

Discussion in 'Wing & Buddy Search' started by _carl_, Jul 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _carl_

_carl_ Living Forum Legend

That is the EU one right? I thought the US got shut down? I was in a BSGO Discord server at one point in time. :p

EDIT: Did a quick search, The Gamewrap server? Or are you talking about a new TS?

2. Wolf_ODonnell

Wolf_ODonnell Living Forum Legend

BACON!!!

BEER!!

BACON!!!

BEER!!!

BEER BACON!!!

BACON BEER!!!

BRACON.....BEERCON? o_O

Slybacon123 likes this.
  3. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

Gamewrap. The EU TS needs to have the port specified now as follows: bsgo-ts.eu:9030

4. _carl_

Rgr, Thanks for the info!

5. _carl_

As of now HoGCO is accepting Honorary Membership applications. In order to apply you must make a post to prove your worth. This can be done many ways, but it is up to you to accomplish it.

6. _carl_

Terry_Titanium likes this.
  7. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

Because it's better late than never! And much respect for _carl_ and TT/BB.

Terry_Titanium, Speedball and _carl_ like this.
  8. _carl_

Welcome Honorary Member!
    [​IMG]

9. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

Sou-weee! Gonna go whole HOG now! (In an honorary sort of way, that is.)

Terry_Titanium, Speedball and _carl_ like this.
  10. SixSixSeven

SixSixSeven Living Forum Legend

Since House of Gods is way more of a nerd wing than Grumpy Old Men (we're mainly interested in naps and blood pressure medication recalls) I figured I'd mention this here.

Best Comic Book Release of 2018: Mister Miracle by Tom King (story) / Mitch Gerads (art)

While it helps a bit to be versed in Jack Kirby's "New Gods" DC pantheon to understand all the references, framework, etc. it's not completely necessary (although the character Granny might be pretty confusing.) It's much more a tale of adult responsibilities vs. the desire for a good life. Extremely well written (I'm checking out King's "Vision" series next) and the artwork, inks, colors are just gorgeous. Hints of Bill Sienkiewicz (my fave comic artist) and other classic refs, it's a great read and treat for the eyes. I won't go into more detail so as not to detract from the story, other than to say:

Carl! Stand.
    Terry! Stand.
    Jingles! Stand.

11. _carl_

Welcome Honorary Member!
    [​IMG]

SixSixSeven likes this.
  12. _carl_

You lost me at comic books tbh. Not sure about everyone else, but I have never delved into those. <3

SixSixSeven likes this.
  13. MR_JINGLES

MR_JINGLES Forum Duke

[​IMG]
    WHAT! I always took you as a comic guy! Whoa! I'm going to have rethink this whole relationship! First Storms a Mod and now you never liked comics! Who's in this wing! Who are you people!:p

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 10:38 PM
    ToWaSc, KENDRA, _carl_ and 1 other person like this.
  14. SixSixSeven

If you've ever considered it, the trade paperback came out last April and you might find it worthwhile. It ain't kiddie stuff. You can even take a peek here.

15. MR_JINGLES

MR_JINGLES Forum Duke

Actually, I've been out of the comic game since the early 90's, but I took a peek and yes I remember those characters, that's DC gold.
    You couldn't really get the references with out knowing the world of Darkseid, Apocalypse, and The New Gods.

SixSixSeven likes this.
  16. KENDRA

KENDRA Board Veteran

I can't resist to manipulate it, when I saw it I thought "something is missing"... sorry!
    [​IMG]

17. MR_JINGLES

MR_JINGLES Forum Duke

Bahahahaha! That's hilarious!:p

KENDRA likes this.
  18. SixSixSeven

If you read it through, that's just the setting. Helps to know New Gods (I was really into them as a kid, used to have a lot of issues) but not completely necessary.
    Ow! My horn!

goodshane, KENDRA and MR_JINGLES like this.
  19. goodshane

goodshane Forum Great Master

@_carl_ your discord link has expired

20. _carl_

Should still be active.