1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE LAST 1 VS 1 AS THEY TURN THE LIGHTS OUT...

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by HUNTER1, Jan 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HUNTER1

HUNTER1 Forum Commissioner

Tonight me and Denali was talking and he asked what would be the last thing I would want to do in the game. At first I said beat Terry. Well, I mean that would be something. Terry is one of the toughest if not "the toughest" strike pilot in the game. Then I thought about it and nah, that's not how I wanna go out. If I had one last 1 vs 1 I'd want it with Torqueflite. One of the best strike fighters to come out of Aquaria. He's killed me so many times I think once I told him I paid for his War Raider. I've gotten a little better since then, but I'm sure he's got a whole new bag of tricks, but yeah that's how I'd like to end it. So if you could have one last 1 vs 1 as the lights were goin out who would it be with?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. _carl_

_carl_ Living Forum Legend

My Brother, My Captain, My King(not actually a capt or king). Terry_Titanium.

3. HUNTER1

Forever locked in mortal combat!
    [​IMG] Or at least till one of'em gets tired!:p

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  4. DeltaX

DeltaX Forum-Apprentice

I want a 1v1
    Son of caprica
    And
    Forseti
    And
    Gamm4
    That'd be nice thank you

HUNTER1 likes this.
  5. -evaknow-

-evaknow- Forum Freak

Seems Terry has a full dance card. I can't think of anyone I'd want to fight against the most but I know a lot of names I'd like to fight alongside one last time.

If anyone does want to spend some of the last hours dueling, let me know!

6. kjkh

kjkh Forum Baron

Saxman. I miss that nerd

7. Terry_Titanium

Terry_Titanium Count Count

Awww thanks bud!

From the beginning till the end my very old friend <3

As to a last duel, I would say Carl just for the symmetry of it. We started this game together, sharpened our skills against each other, and in my humble opinion became a pretty formidable team together.

In reality though I'd like the last day to be filled with good fights and good friends.

If anyone does want to duel for endless hours just let me know and ill try and oblige

8. HUNTER1

During my conversation with Denali I told him the tale of one time I was able to bring you down. I just had spawned in 169, I think it was, when I had a contact on the dradis and it was you heading straight for me. I didn't know what you were doing or where you where going, but you were running wide open. So I hit the gas hit and flew straight into you guns blazing. You hadn't seen me and was caught totally off guard. If I remember it correctly I ended up one passing you. It was just one of those classic BSGO moments you look back on and laugh about. :D

MooredRat likes this.
  9. HUNTER1

As Fantastic MrJingles I Joined up with Sax and the gang for a while after the merge. A wild and crazy bunch of great pilots who loved toying with the Colonials. Every time most Colonials would fall for their games. They loved kicking over a hornets nest of Colonials and then letting Colonials follow them endlessly somewhere off the map. LOL! I always thought of Sax as the wise spiritual leader that still knew how to have fun when he wanted to. I always liked joining up with his carrier to because he understood the game and was a strike pilots carrier pilot. I don't know what happened to him. It was like he just dissappeared one day.:(

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 11:06 AM
  10. -evaknow-

-evaknow- Forum Freak

He's a professional musician and had just come into a really good gig around the merge. I think it involved travel though. That or he's just surfing. I'd like to see him in game before they pull the plug. Him and the rest of Gemenon.

SixSixSeven and MR_JINGLES like this.
  11. -evaknow-

-evaknow- Forum Freak

We should organize a day for duels! Who's with me?

bb8_, SixSixSeven and MR_JINGLES like this.
  12. MR_JINGLES

MR_JINGLES Forum Duke

I'd like to get a system packed full of strike squads only with an OP on each end and just go at it till we can't go no more. I'm willing to play Denali if my schedule will allow it.;):)

bb8_, SixSixSeven and -evaknow- like this.
  13. SixSixSeven

SixSixSeven Living Forum Legend

Last time I spoke w/him he was still going periodic studio gigs but was mainly working as a surf instructor.
    I think you mean two carriers, if blues & reds wanna mingle. I can certainly provide the red one, and plenty of blue carriers (not enough blue strikes though) if people wanna duel.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 5:09 PM
    -evaknow- and bb8_ like this.
  14. MR_JINGLES

MR_JINGLES Forum Duke

I could duel myself LOL! But that ones already been done by Zman and Bucketheadz.

bb8_ likes this.
  15. Daken

Daken Forum-Greenhorn

I'm getting interrested of american striker players. :) Unfortunatelly, little too late. I'd love to see your best strikers in action, or rather in action against eu taughtest ones. Damn, that would be a great show!

If I could choose the last opponent to 1vs1, it would be my clone.
    Or Nukesanity, as he is my old friend, and kind of a teacher. I'd like to get another chance to make a long, hmmm the longest, :rolleyes: duel in striker dogfight.

-evaknow-, Wolf_ODonnell and bb8_ like this.
  16. Wolf_ODonnell

Wolf_ODonnell Living Forum Legend

i actually like this idea the best strikers from bothe US and EU face off in a final fight