1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm the BEST Striker in the GAME

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by Reckon255, Dec 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Reckon255

Reckon255 Active Author

Bow down before me as I have finally maxed out my autopilot.

No not just one. Two? No not that either. THREE! Three autopilots on my war raider, I'm UNSTOPPABLE

djinni, Seurat2112, ToWaSc and 6 others like this.
  2. MR_JINGLES

MR_JINGLES Forum Duke

Uh....Yeeaaahhh..ok.

[​IMG]

3. SixSixSeven

SixSixSeven Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

4. TFO_Kobol

TFO_Kobol Forum Freak

Now get a heavy raider with 5

5. Avenger12

Avenger12 Count Count

um...you know that holding down right-click and moving your mouse around while you have your cam set to "follow target" is basicly the same thing as using the practically useless autopilot computer, right? (ragequit of Reckon255 in 3...2...1...)

ridder likes this.
  6. Dragmar

Dragmar Forum Expert

holy sht... that's good, but I can use "pizdets" engines only for expert. These allow me to use autopilot 24/7! WOW 24/7? Yes, no kidding... I'm no joke...
    It's so obvious, you have no clue what real skills are about

iggy_pops likes this.
  7. SixSixSeven

[​IMG]

8. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

A late entry to the Best Troll Thread of 2018 category, folks!

Heyyy... that's what this forum needs, an awards contest for forum threads. Lessee, lessee... ummm.... Most Pointless Topic Thread of 2018, Best Necro Thread of 2018 (thread must have been dead for at least 6 months prior to 2018), Best Use of Bacon Option in Votey Thingy Thread of 2018 (had to put that one in, natch), Most Satirical Thread of 2018, Best Use of Meme in a Response Thread of 2018, Most Unreasonably Optimistic of this Game's Future Development Thread of 2018, Most Pessimistic of this Game's Future(?) of 2018 Thread. Best Use of Mangled Syntax (regardless of poster's state of intoxication or sobriety or familiarity with the Language - including the use of Google Translate) in 2018 Thread.

9. KENDRA

KENDRA Board Veteran

Do like me... Three slides 10lvl if U want be unstoppable! Lol

10. Zachet

Zachet Junior Expert

and to think I wasted my time learning how to dogfight, the answer was in front of me all along.

You just don't see the genius of it. I'm not going to mention the obvious fact that with your techinque his mouse would always stay busy, but with the autopilot he'd be able to click on more items like his dc. Checkmate Avenger!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    djinni, Dragmar, ridder and 2 others like this.
  11. TFO_Kobol

TFO_Kobol Forum Freak

Actually.... He can assign hotkeys to the slots, much faster than mouse ;)

SixSixSeven likes this.
  12. SixSixSeven

Zach was braggin' to me about his new forum title. I guess it beats TFO_Kobol's. Or mine.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ToWaSc, TFO_Kobol and bb8_ like this.
  13. ridder

ridder Advanced

WAIT!!!... ya mean the auto thingy is junk?!!!...now ya rell me!!...an here i got 3 lvl'ed up to 15....:D:D:eek:

bb8_ and SixSixSeven like this.
  14. ridder

ridder Advanced

"best striker in the game"...gotta be those fancy flyin dam rocks...those fellas are dam good..:D
    side note...hey 667, whacha think of my new pic?...took it over thanksgiving, was taken as the grill was being lit....the "after" photos are kinda messy though...:rolleyes:

SixSixSeven likes this.
  15. SixSixSeven

[​IMG]

Kinda surprised the dynamite was in the grill and not the squirrel, though...

ridder likes this.
  16. SixSixSeven

An awards ceremony, perhaps?

[​IMG]

MooredRat, ridder, MR_JINGLES and 2 others like this.
  17. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

And have someone design a suitable representation of trophy!

There are enough likes that something may need to be organized.

MooredRat and SixSixSeven like this.
  18. Avenger12

Avenger12 Count Count

(facepalm), not Javerys, Jarvie's! :D

SixSixSeven likes this.
  19. SixSixSeven

Oooo! Better!

ridder likes this.
  20. CallienteMami

CallienteMami Forum Overlooker

More like king shit of turd island:D