1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player here US - Cylon

Discussion in 'Wing & Buddy Search' started by Vicey, Mar 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CallienteMami

CallienteMami Forum Overlooker

There is such good info here Vicey these are the guys you should listen to all good info, all good players.

Ni!

JBRON and SixSixSeven like this.
  2. CallienteMami

CallienteMami Forum Overlooker

You said you like it when I get my whooping stick out Wolfy, is the safe word still pineapple?

Wolf_ODonnell and JBRON like this.
  3. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

Preach it, brother!

You'll likely find that your cannons (you did put that one missile launcher into storage, and buy another cannon, didn't you?) aren't all that effective until at least Level 7.

And the congregation said, "Amen!" Strikes are the most cost-effective unit. The fastest way you can help yourself is advancing your strike at the ship upgrade sale. That fourth cannon that you put in the additional weapon slot that comes with the upgrade improves your DPS by 33%.

A word of clarification here. While you are in that jump cool-down period, you can actually set up your next jump. The timer doesn't have to reach zero! Then hit your throttle to do what you want to do until it is time to leave. Develop this habit and the life you save will be your own.

JBRON and SixSixSeven like this.
  4. JBRON

JBRON Forum Ambassador

Hecubus and CallienteMami like this.
  5. JBRON

JBRON Forum Ambassador

Mine is Cataclysm! :oops:

CallienteMami likes this.
  6. Wolf_ODonnell

Wolf_ODonnell Living Forum Legend

ROFL!!!:D

I thought mine was WHARGARBL!! lol

CallienteMami likes this.
  7. SixSixSeven

SixSixSeven Living Forum Legend

Love me, love my junk.

8. ritchy559

ritchy559 Count Count

667 naked kinda looks like grandfather clock, and while the mouse tried to run up, he got stuck in a swamp 1/2 way and died

9. ritchy559

ritchy559 Count Count

Hickory dickory

SixSixSeven likes this.
  10. Hecubus

Hecubus Forum Freak

He kept waggling it at me and saying that it was midnight, then he looked down and said woops it's 6:30.

SixSixSeven likes this.
  11. Morri

Morri Forum-Greenhorn

I didn't look at the warnings posts, hoping to find a cylon wing to squad up with while we learn the basics again. No intention of spending money, just enjoying the game I last played about a year ago now. Need to confirm we're cylon, waiting for one new player to get that far to decide.

12. Morri

Morri Forum-Greenhorn

I'm Cylon, new lvl 3 about now, looking for a wing and an assist with progressing (at my pace please)

13. SixSixSeven

SixSixSeven Living Forum Legend

You should see what my big hand and little hand are on (or in.)

14. Rigby

Rigby Exceptional Talent

Master the strike before you decide to jump to a larger ship. I'd suggest grinding your first 50 levels in a strike.

SixSixSeven likes this.
  15. Morri

Morri Forum-Greenhorn

Thanks, I used to be a pretty good viper pilot, just need to master the strike now.