1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What song....

Discussion in 'Players´ Corner' started by Starkiller515, Mar 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ToWaSc

ToWaSc Forum Freak

2. Cyberiantiger

Cyberiantiger Forum Demigod

3. Cidrakar

Cidrakar Forum-Apprentice

Sad But TRUE --- Metallica

4. Cyberiantiger

Cyberiantiger Forum Demigod

Summary of my time in BSGO....

5. KENDRA

KENDRA Board Veteran

now that the game is dead, it is showing all the cheaters that have infested its spaces for years ... no one no one rest for the wicked!

bb8_ likes this.
  6. Annalee

Annalee Forum Connoisseur

Ooroo

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019 at 3:33 AM
    bb8_ and MooredRat like this.
  7. Scatman

Scatman Junior Expert

Ok everyone hijacking this thread.;)

I have been recording a lot of BSGO these past few days of my carrier full of stirkes getting about 1 hour of footage per flight.

And the reason Im hijacking is for all of your inputs for songs to play in the background of the videos that ill be uploading to youtube.

Please and thank you:) ill post the video song choices i picked in this thread.

KENDRA likes this.
  8. bb8_

bb8_ Forum Pro

This song by Rihanna reminds me of BSGO: BSGO was last couple of years hopeless place(no events, no updates no communication with devs) but in spite of those facts we loved this game and were devoted BSGO soldiers and almost addicted to it. Enjoy divine voice of Rihanna

This song by Paramore is dedicated to Carioca1000 :). She always complained of hard times for strikers. She was very passionate(sometimes a bit too much) defending strike class and many times i agreed with here 100% except in threads against cams. I loved to read her posts :) and i will miss them when BP finally shutdown this game and site :(. Another thing that will always make me remember her is that picture by Kendra : Carioca on vacation in Rio de Janeiro and on left side is evil spectre :).

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 3:31 PM
    KENDRA likes this.
  9. Annalee

Annalee Forum Connoisseur

Start your own thread.

10. Tangerine_200

Tangerine_200 Forum-Apprentice

NO
    WHY
    WOULD
    I
    DO
    THAT
    SOUNDS
    DUMB

11. goodshane

goodshane Forum Great Master

Since the game is ending it is time to add this song to this thread. I hope to see you all sometime in another game. It has been fun for 8 years. This game has the best group of players an we are all one big family that is know going to be broken apart. I wish every one the best of luck in finding new games and hope we can cross paths again.