CM_Sprinkles

Discussion in 'Meet the Team - Who's Who' started by Sprinkles, May 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sprinkles

Sprinkles Chat Moderator Team Darkorbit

Hello, everyone. :)

I am Sprinkles, a new member of the EN Moderation Team. I have been playing DarkOrbit since 2010, and I just recently became a member of the team (May, 2017). Many probably think of me as the Chat Mod that won't shut up, and while it's probably best for me to keep quiet and watch from the shadows, I enjoy talking to each and every one of you and I look forward to jumping into the chats every day.

I am found pretty much exclusively in the chats, on Discord, and here on the forums. If you really need and/or want to contact me, whether it's just to talk or you have some burning questions you'd like to have answered, feel free to send me a direct message on Discord at Sprinkles#9684. I am available nearly all day and respond to just about every message I get, so please do not hesitate. :)

I frequent on the Official DarkOrbit Reloaded Discord Server, where you will most likely find me joking around and poking fun with players and mods alike. If you are not in the server and would like to join, I highly recommend it as we all tend to have a blast throwing around Kappa and Moth emotes. :p

Official DarkOrbit Reloaded Discord Server:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/0xowMaZN7rPF61TQ

Feel free to talk to me wherever - I genuinely enjoy the company. It makes my job fun, and it's what I'm here for; to serve you all as a loyal and trustworthy moderator, who you can poke fun with here and there (just keep it appropriate in the chats) ;)

sprinkes_avatar-resized.png

springols.png

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. ThinIce

ThinIce Chat Moderator Team Darkorbit

We got something in common, we both talk too much xD
    Welcome btw xx

3. MHP83

MHP83 Forum-Greenhorn

nice smarties;)