1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CM_Turri

Discussion in 'Meet the Team - Who's Who' started by Turri, May 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Turri

Turri Moderator Team Darkorbit

Hi. My name is Turri and I am Chat Mod on EN team. I joined EN team in January of 2019. So 5 months ago. Most of people have seen me in chat or discord. For those who haven't seen me, just come and talk to me. I wont bite. ;)

So how I joined EN team?
    I was talking with one of my friends that it would be nice to be Chat Mod. Being a Chat Mod has been my dream since 2011 when I personally started playing Darkorbit. After I started in 2011 I played for few years and now I came back in begin of 2018 and year after my return I applied to be Chat Mod and well here we now are.

Few questions that people ask from me a lot:
    Where do you live? I live somewhere in Europe.
    Are you He or She? I'm He.
    How old are you? I'm 18 yrs old.

Don't be afraid to contact me in Discord to ask something. Or you can ask in this thread too. :)

Lets have fun,
    Turri

2. -zombiedude-

-zombiedude- Forum Expert

Welcome aboard the ship while it still floats ;) (love orbit guys I poke)
    I would try best to be fair ,impartial and understanding as you say you are a player and should feel the frustrations some of us players feel in open chat. Hopefully you can relate to the current state of play as I am sure you currently still play some too.
    Best of luck from GA2.

3. Turri

Turri Moderator Team Darkorbit

I still play myself too but not that often since i really dont have much time as i want.

Bot_Orbit_Reloaded likes this.