Credits/in game economy

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by .[NightMare]., Jul 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Odin®

Odin® Active Author

My agenda is to assist new members that are not FE yet and to assist them building their labs up and building that first FE ship. The senior staff and I have committed to these values for the past 8 yrs . Once they have that FE ship and lvl 20 lab they are on their own. You would be surprised WHO started in my clan years ago and now sit as several 1 star generals . My clan ranking sits around 100th but loyalties and friendships reach deep on the server I play on. You can say I have recruited some of the best of the best and in return the clan and it's members receive assistance even from clans of other companies and from other servers as well. When my team is ready with their ships we go hunting as a team so they get experience in that realm of PvP . Once a member can shoot 'Blue" ammo from a Goli and have about 180k in shields their ready to move up in the hierarchy of the clan if so desired or go alone or fly with another clan. The point is to let them have fun , keep their interest motivated. This in turn will eventually lead them into spending a few coins.

I have 6 senior staff members and 15 junior members . Between us 7 we drop about 240m creds per drop . The other 15 drop about 6m creds combined .... I only turn the bank on once a week/whenever needed so the senior staff can recoup their creds during the upcoming week. That 246m creds are dispersed amongst the other 15 junior members according to DO banking regulations for their length of time in the clan. There is a carry over balance that is used during the week if available for the junior member. Payouts start on Friday morning so they have access to weekend funds for activities. Between the senior staff and myself we have approx. 21k hrs. here at DO so we can let the junior staff know the "in's and out's" . the first gate I promote for a junior member to do is the Lambda gate and do it on a Sunday for the DBL ep and honor rewards. By the time 90 days are up I pretty much know who stays or goes :) .

Last edited by moderator: Jul 18, 2017
    PSK~SUNDANCE likes this.
  2. TomaYakov

TomaYakov Forum-Greenhorn

bro all these amazing ideas (especially from page 1, alot of really good ideas, my lord it would be amazin to see some of that ingame) , they all sound great but lets be real here guys it's darkorbit, do you really think they're going to add these? Maybe they'll add like one but make it heavily modified for our wallets. Either that or they'll add another event wherein you need to be pretty jacked up to participate in it.

3. souleater1

souleater1 Forum Inhabitant

I have over four(4) billion in credits that as of right now can only be used all the time is in the auction, because it gives u the option of
    either or, some items in the shop can be bought with credits, but it would be nice to have the option to use either/or for items with URI
    payments only now, it would also be nice to use the either/or option in other areas such as upgrades, galaxy gates,sky-lab, also would
    like to see the discontinuance of Euros as known Jackpot euros, since the jackpot has been discontinued.

Odin® likes this.
  4. DJBrightxx

DJBrightxx Someday Author

っSLL-03 in Credit
    Price 2,000,000 or 1,000,000

5. Sapphire

Sapphire Someday Author

SLL-03 has almost the same value (or even better) than LF-3 and LF-3 is almost in every server at least 10 million credits (every 1 hour). The problem is we're talking about the big numbers here, which only UFE's are able to gather (hundreds of millions or even billions) and their credits should be wasted, so I don't think they will buy the SLL-03.

6. HelpMeHelpYou

HelpMeHelpYou Forum Freak

I am FE+ and have BILLIONS of Credits that are going to waste. I own every Ship from Auction, have "Extras" equipment for every Favorite Hangar Ship, and enough LF-3/BO-2 to have 4 Ships fully fight ready for easy warping ability. The purpose of this thread is to get something else added to D O to allow people to dispose of the built up credits and get something they can use in the game.

My smallest account has over 500 Million credits and every Ship (just got my last one recently) from Auction, and my oldest account has 12 Billion Credits.

The UFE are usually the ones bidding on the BOOSTERS and D O should add the Shared Boosters to the Auction to increase the usage of Credits.

Odin® likes this.
  7. Sapphire

Sapphire Someday Author

Sorry for assuming things. Though, running gates also increases the amount of credits really fast and that was basically meant like after a year you have the same amount of credits if you waste all of them now. I don't think FE+ can do it so fast without clan help except if you really cycle the gates.

There should be added really something useful that is able to gather with credits, that you won't have the 12 billion again after a year, but it's truly hard to invent something like that and after a while, they might lose the value, so putting something on auction won't do the job.

8. Odin®

Odin® Active Author

I'm alot like you HelpMeHelpYou and for me at one time I just turned my lab off and let the clan bank drain my account and turned focus on bidding ammo , cloaks , and boosters and like alot of folks have done was to turn Sep and Prom into the upgrading the lasers and rockets , speed and shield gens . My next step is to "Moth-Ball" the account until Do decides to do a final installation of the 'alleged' new release is complete ...

9. OILDAILY

OILDAILY Forum Master

wot about a credit gate for new and old players?or different levels and you get randem rewards some good some bad instead of them being farmed every weekend

PuckerUp likes this.
  10. TJ165[ITGS]

TJ165[ITGS] Forum-Greenhorn

The fix for excess credits has already been established and stated by multiple users. Add an elite auction tab that contains newer designs/ships and runs for 14 days. Additionally add a cross-server Weekly auction for the LATEST items such as the newest ships. This way it keeps prices (extremely) high and ships quite rare, but still gives a slightly more fair advantage to all players as well as a new objective to save credits for. If implements it would result in less credits in the economy and more of an overall economy allowing players to reach their goals by different means.

11. souleater1

souleater1 Forum Inhabitant

Never heard of no cross-server auction only regular auction?