Fuzzy_Slippers

Discussion in 'Meet the Team - Who's Who' started by Fuzzy_Slippers, Jul 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fuzzy_Slippers

Fuzzy_Slippers Global Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Everybody,

I had a meet-the-team thread in the "old" forums, so I suppose I should have one here too. I have been playing DarkOrbit since 2007 and started as a volunteer chat moderator in January 2011. I reached Admin status by August 2011.

A year later, I was promoted to Global Team Leader in August 2012.

As of now, I do monitor multiple games along with DarkOrbit. Unfortunately, this has left me with very little time to actually play the game. You might see me randomly in chat or flying around in my police ship if you are lucky :)

I am a college graduate with 3 degrees. I live in the United States and in the summer I am busy visiting many rivers and lakes for camping and fishing. I take my children on many sight-seeing adventures for daily picnics, hikes, and general escapes from the city life. I do not have many winter activities due to the weather can be quite extreme. My hobbies include cooking, woodworking, gold panning, metal-detecting, fishing, and playing with my children.

Good luck to you all!
    Fuzzy

2. иuяαяιнуσи

иuяαяιнуσи Forum-Greenhorn

Well hello there Fuzzy Slippers! I've seen you a time or two in chat, but never in the maps :p Come over to East 2 more often :)

Regards,
    GΛLLIFRΞY

[​IMG] of MMO (USA East 2)

3. PoseidonsFury

PoseidonsFury All knowing Oracle

4. hi fuzzy

i know you so you are one of the former executives :)

i wish you every success :p

good work ;)

5. hi fuzzy....another cm i met on e2....makes me feel old....so want to 1v1 you. lol

6. Tina-The-Impaler

Tina-The-Impaler Forum Inhabitant

Hey...havent seen you in chat for a while miss ya :)

Come say hi to the noobs :)

Love ya

T <3

Fuzzy_Slippers likes this.
  7. ΨÊMPÊŔŐŖΨ

ΨÊMPÊŔŐŖΨ Forum-Apprentice

Umm, someone stole my slippers last night...is this where I go to get them back ;-) As Tina said: get your fuzziness back in chat!

Emperor

Fuzzy_Slippers likes this.
  8. -MISLOCK-[NFG]-

-MISLOCK-[NFG]- Forum-Apprentice

yes please do because the mods in chat dont laugh much so BRIGHTEN up the place with your warm smile

chilninja and Fuzzy_Slippers like this.
  9. Azraela

Azraela Forum-Greenhorn

Good to see that you are still here and keeping yourself busy. Everything looks great and there are still many familiar names posting. :)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  10. ΨÊMPÊŔŐŖΨ

ΨÊMPÊŔŐŖΨ Forum-Apprentice

I remember some Turkey with the name Azraela but that was in a galaxy far far far away...Maybe fuzzy (In fuzzies infinite wisdom) can recollect such a name as well. =+)

Azraela likes this.
  11. Tina-The-Impaler

Fuzzy taught me how to circle Mordons.

12. Tina-The-Impaler

Think we should start spamming Fuzzy's page until she recognizes us lower people

13. Anthe

Anthe Forum-Greenhorn

At least here's one name i recognise :)