[GI] i can't loging into the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rezakusnira, Apr 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezakusnira

Rezakusnira Forum-Greenhorn

i cannot loging into the game, just stuck in establishing connection, why it happen, and how to fix that?

2. Taurus

Taurus Forum Moderator Team Darkorbit

Hello Rezakusnira,

Can you change your ship in hangar and log in with different ship ? Let me know if this fix your problem.

Take care,

3. Rezakusnira

i've been tried your advice, but its still same, i'm stuck in "establishing connection" all the time

4. Taurus

Hello,

Are you stuck on UBA or Refraction zone ? if you are, could you post your ID and server you play on?

Best wishes,

5. Rezakusnira

User ID : 49898450
    Server : Global Europe 1

6. Taurus

Hello Rezakusnira,

You are on 2-1, are you still stuck on "establishing connection" even after server restart ? If you still face this issue, can you change the browser and see if you get same problem may be resetting browser software might help, if not could you send the ticket to the support with details so they can have a look at your account and see whats wrong and fix it for you.

Best wishes,

7. Rezakusnira

its still same, i still cannot play, i still stuvk on "establishing connection", i've been tried with 3 different browser and resetting all my browser and ya, i got nothing, please help me to fix this problem, because i miss this game so much :((

8. Deter

Deter User Team Darkorbit

Hello Rezakusnira,

Unfortunately you will need to contact your Language Support Team, not the EN Support for this issue.

Closing as referred to appropriate Language Support,

Take Care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.