Issue: Stuck in UBA/CSZ

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Solid_Eye, Oct 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. user id 50659087

sever us 1

time 10:57 P.M.

yes . iam still stuck

Last edited by moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  2. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye User Team Darkorbit

hm, well i've tried jumping you - I don't know that it necessarily will do anything atm since it still says you're in a home map but suppose we'll see :/

Regards,

3. ßισσdѕ-J-ƒαЯ

ßισσdѕ-J-ƒαЯ Forum-Apprentice

Hi

I play GB1 and my user ID is 45845506.

I tried to jump in refraction, It didnt jump me in and now I cant get on game. Please take a look asap if you wouldnt mind.

Regards​

This is beyond a joke... wait three hours to get back on. Jump in refraction, theres a server restart and low and behold I cant get on again

I'm sorry, for some reason I didn't get a notifier there was a new posting here:( I hope you managed to get out since :/
    -SE

Last edited by moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  4. IRON-THRONE

IRON-THRONE Advanced

ID#[​IMG]78575280
    US East 3 Server
    Been stuck exiting R-ZONE since 17:35 EST 1/4/2016 Hasn't been able to Establish connection for nearly 6 hours

5. Deter

Deter User Team Darkorbit

Hello IRON-THRONE,

Our apologies for the delayed response. Our records show you currently in 3-1.

6. IRON-THRONE

IRON-THRONE Advanced

Hello Deter. The System would have showed me to be in 3-1,..but as of midnight EST, I was still not able to log onto the game.
    Is there going to be any compensation for the 50% EP and Honor for the 6 plus hours I was not able to get on the game?

7. Midjo

Midjo Forum-Greenhorn

ID 164557369
    Server: Global America (int2)

Got stuck at 3-1 map after doing zeta gate!

8. Solid_Eye

It shows you still there so i jumped you since that's where your ship would go anyway. Bit odd to be stuck in a map that isn't the gate itself tho o.0

Anywho, hopefully it worked^^

9. Santa♥Diabla

Santa♥Diabla Forum-Greenhorn

Solid,we are all stuck in Global America one..We cannot even log out.And my proxium boosters are running :( user id
    [​IMG] 167913789

10. Midjo

Midjo Forum-Greenhorn

Thank you for your help, but its still the same!

11. Solid_Eye

Right, the issue on GA1 (and possibly other GA servers) isn't necessarily a "stuck" situation as seemingly a server one. & For the server issue there isn't anything we can do here to fix it or get you out.

It's been reported & devs are aware, but the only thing we can do at the moment is wait.

Regards,

12. ♥♥BAD-GIRL♥♥

♥♥BAD-GIRL♥♥ Active Author

i am stuck in refraction as of 3 pm central time ca oddessy tried to help but on my screen it says i am still in refraction lets me click exit puts me back on home map then jumps me back in there by itself HELP!! i have tried uninstalling google ,cleared cache and samething still STUCK [​IMG]56299501 thank you for help

13. Solid_Eye

We tried jumping you BadGirl, unfortunately it didn't seem to be working
    I did report it, but unfortunately as long as the system doesn't cooperate in us jumping you out, there isn't much more we can do right now but wait :(

14. SOsa

SOsa Forum-Greenhorn

hello I am stuck at uba can you get me out please
    167666441 user id
    server gb2

15. Solid_Eye

It shows you in another map right now, is this still an issue?