1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a lame idea, a server for PvE only !

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by ΣŁĪŦΣ-Spatieman, Jun 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ΣŁĪŦΣ-Spatieman

ΣŁĪŦΣ-Spatieman Junior Expert

dont get me wrong, i play the game for 10 years now.
    ya, i am a lvl 15 still, becouse i have a real life to
    in the begin in was big fun, doing quest grinding stuff etc.
    and than when u almost have that big guy boss almost killed, bam your destroyed
    by a enemy player ,ok it is part of the game, but kill stealing is imho lame.
    so for n00bs like me who just want some fun a PvE server would be great !

2. Λℓмоѕт•Fαмоυѕ

Λℓмоѕт•Fαмоυѕ Forum Inhabitant

I like this idea, I've suggested a lot of ideas because of this situation but BP never listen. It's why this game gets less and less player base as the days go on.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  3. WarriorAngus

WarriorAngus Forum Duke

HI All,

I like that Idea. I am a PvE type of player and would like a world where I could enjoy my time without getting hunted down and killed by gangs of thugs.

Angus

]Coldheart[ and OrbitGuru like this.
  4. atree

atree Forum-Greenhorn

I would play on the PvE server.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  5. just make a new game then all the players that dont like PVP can go play that.

6. ΣŁĪŦΣ-Spatieman

ΣŁĪŦΣ-Spatieman Junior Expert

well, if they make the npc's say 20% harder to kill, it will get also a challenge.
    and ya, in the time i post this , i reached lvl 18, still i am bad in the game hehe

7. WarriorAngus

WarriorAngus Forum Duke

HI All,

I hear ya. I have 3 ships and it seems I have a sign on my back says "Kill Me" and they do. It doesn't matter how bad you think you are there are others that just like to kill players. There are MCC's out there too, but I haven't heard about them here in a while. I just want to fly the Black and hunt down Aliens and kill them. Isn't it what the game started off as because they are attacking humans and trying to take over the space we are living in?

Angus