1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-Company Clans - What to do?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by OP32, Nov 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HelpMeHelpYou

HelpMeHelpYou Emperor of the Forum

Mods can only pass on what they see in the forums. It is the Dev Team that need to take action to what is passed on. I would have thought that since this was an @OP32 thread he would have posted to it more than he has.

2. souleater1

souleater1 Forum Pro

unfortunately u have to be long to a clan first.

3. Sagturius

Sagturius Forum-Greenhorn

Yes but they dont count toward my enemy missions.

What might be even better is that MC Clans be changed to CLANS WITHOUT NO COMPANY AFFILIATION - which is essentially what they are. However, I would suggest that pilots in such clans would be red dots for everyone outside their clan and count on enemy missons.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 9, 2018
  4. Sgt_Ocker

Sgt_Ocker Forum-Apprentice

I can only hope that as a Mod (who one would hope has experience in how the game is actually played) this post is not serious.

Declaring war on an MCC is as good as declaring your clan will dissolve within a short time.
    Unless you happen to be in a top 10 clan, which funnily enough on my server all but 2 are MCC's, you may as well declare war on all of the top 10 clans.
    Yes they will and do fight each other, until someone not in their alliance (informal) declares war, then you are fighting all of them with or without war declarations.
    You shoot war target, he/she shoots back and 10 of his friends from 3 or 4 different clans (many from your company) kill you.

EvilHotDog likes this.
  5. STARLIGHTHUSTLE

STARLIGHTHUSTLE Forum Pro

I think most of us are over complicating this issue. If friends want to play together then they should join the same company. MCC's are just a loop hole so players can attack the same company without declaring "WAR". Identical clan tags should not be allowed in different companies. Too many gray areas.It should be us against them. If they want to have a clan of two hundred members , so be it . As long as it is of the same company. Any player should not be allowed to guard an "enemy base " because it's the same clan. Come on folks , this is not rocket science.Enemy companies are just that and that's the way it should be.It is my opinion that even groups should NOT be allowed to have members from different companies. This game is not going to fall apart if we eliminate MCC's. Even though supporters may say otherwise. Lets get back to basics, MMO has two rivals(EIC and VRU);EIC has two rivals (MMO and VRU) ;VRU has two rivals (MMO and EIC). What is the point of having different companies if they can just join forces. The only other alternative is to eliminate the companies altogether and just make it a clan based game. Then players can make their alliances and battle with rival clans.

6. thor714

thor714 Junior Expert

i could not agree more!!! i always think back to the fact that when you sign up to play this game,you have to CHOSE A COMPANY!!!

7. souleater1

souleater1 Forum Pro

DO and Bigpoint need to quit playing around with this topic they have gotten enough feedback over the last month or so to make a
    decission, on how people feel about this problem, and what to do, So Do and Bigpoint make decession allready!

8. badwon[spt]

badwon[spt] Forum Mogul

As posted NOV 7,2017

>here< if you missed it!) relating to this subject, there's a lot to read but it's quite an important topic to us.

For the feedback please let us know what you stance is on the MCC, are you for or against, whats your experience with them in the past?

The most interesting part for us is the discussion around potential solutions. As mentioned in the dev blog in an ideal world our aims would be to do the following:
    • Remove MCC.
    • Keep company activity relatively balanced.
    • Allow friends to continue playing together.
    Finding a solution that meets all 3 requirements is proving to be tough.

What do you think is the best strategy to take? Which area of this topic is the most important to you and is there something we are missing / not putting enough importance on?

We're excited to see the feedback!
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017