1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-Company Clans - What to do?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by OP32, Nov 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RADETSKI

RADETSKI Forum-Greenhorn

when I open this topic I only see that started in 2017 and from then until now quite a lot happened, but nothing about this problem and probably nothing will happen, just those of us whom do not like ,will stop playing. the biggest problem is that you do not know who the enemy is for peopole in MCC there is no negative honor .When there is such a great inequality in such a structure, this uncertainty will have consequences.If they think they can afford that this can continue no problem, but most likely without much of us.In my opinion, nothing will change and the outflow of players will continue

_oversoulpaul_ and badwon[spt] like this.
  2. -Lockraven-

-Lockraven- Junior Expert

@OP32 We're still waiting for a response, all of us on this thread would love to know if anything is ever going to be done about the MCC's .

_oversoulpaul_ likes this.
  3. -=MarcVenture=-

-=MarcVenture=- Active Author

As with the 'special thread to get us to shut up and take it' over in speakers corner this was nothing but players talking to the wall. If you want anything done about the major issues with this take your money, smash it into wall as hard as you can and you will get as much back as we have gotten from them on this.

-Lockraven- likes this.
  4. Sgt_Ocker

Sgt_Ocker Padavan

Unfortunately MCC is a difficult problem to deal with.
    On one hand everyone has the right to team up with whoever they choose to play a game.
    On the other hand, MCC on some servers have become very destructive to the game overall.

Simply stopping people forming MCC will have little effect other than the possibility of many players just not bothering to play anymore - "If i can't play with my friends i won't play at all" or they would simply form clans in each company all with the same name and with a decent teamspeak server or Discord, continue on as if nothing happened. Instead of xxx clan being in the number one slot, xxx clan would have the top 3 slots

The biggest problem we face is the lack of direction and goals in the game - It is supposed to be a Company based game, VRU vs EIC vs MMO. Instead what we have is, TOP CLAN is all that really matters and if having all 3 companies in that clan to get to number one is the easiest way, that is how it will be done.
    On the back page we see Top players and Top clans but where is the Top Company?

The Dev team have several options open to them to get the game back to its roots [Company vs Company], all of which would reduce the impact MCC have on the overall server/s but these type of changes take time.

As i have said in previous posts - DO need to get the focus of the game back to "Company" first. This on its own would severely reduce the impact MCC have on servers
    1/ There needs to be rewards for players who choose to fight for their chosen company.
    2/ Company events, when was the last time there was a TDM that actually had anything in the results section? Invasion, needs to provide some sort of incentive for players to participate.
    3/Company killers including those who assist someone from another company need to receive harsher penalties, whether they get the kill or not they should be penalised for shooting at their own company members.

5. Lithinir

Lithinir Forum-Greenhorn

You guys need better scripts or something, cause I'm seeing one, two, and three-star players botting every day, and later on they're in the top ten clans for gates. It's ridiculous. How are we to compete?

6. I-Hate-Spaghetti

I-Hate-Spaghetti Forum-Greenhorn

Multi company clans are killing the game, do something...

Chuckles-Da-Clown likes this.
  7. test123

test123 Forum-Greenhorn

Please remove MCC :)

Chuckles-Da-Clown likes this.
  8. ŹÀPHØÐ

ŹÀPHØÐ Forum-Apprentice

totally agree, been away for months. MCC still active, so i wont be restarting. Sorry devs, no matter how many new ships or weapons you come up with

9. okti

okti Forum-Greenhorn

The problem is not that it's difficult to remove MCC, the real problem is that they just don't want to do it

_oversoulpaul_ likes this.