Announcement New CM kid on the block

Discussion in 'Meet the Team - Who's Who' started by Baracus, Jan 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Baracus

Baracus Community Team Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots! My name is Baracus, and I just started with the Dark Orbit team as a CM. I just wanted to stop in and greet all of you lovely people=) Really looking forward to an amazing 2017! Right now I am getting adjusted to my new role, and learning all I can from the awesome Flips. If you have any questions at all for me, please let me know. Happy gaming to you all!!!

GhostOfJupiter and МŐŃĶ24 like this.
  2. badwon[spt]

badwon[spt] Regular

Welcome aboard, now go stand in the corner as you posted this twice,....O-O .....

Baracus likes this.
  3. Good to have another lovely CM in here :rolleyes: Dont forget to visit us4, welcome and stay lovely :D:D

4. nooboty

nooboty Forum-Greenhorn

Hello new CM, we are glad we got new one , as betty said feel free to visit us4 often , youre welcome and stay lovely ! See ya in game ! Bete and Burns . <3 :)))

5. GhostOfJupiter

GhostOfJupiter User Team Darkorbit

btw guys, CM = Community Manager in this respect.

Welcome to the team Baracus :)

-Ghost

6. We planning to call him Junior Timber. :cool:

7. GhostOfJupiter

GhostOfJupiter User Team Darkorbit

You'll make Deter jealous :p

8. Shhh dont let her know...