Announcement Obsidian

Discussion in 'Technical Event Issues' started by ZÿИΛPS™, Dec 31, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZÿИΛPS™

ZÿИΛPS™ Forum Expert

Okay,
    Obsidian boxes are cute and everything, however, I don't like it when you pay cash for them and get Blaze pet design 5 times in a row...Players are paying for these boxes therefore it is a little bit silly recieving repeated cosmetics...To add insult to injury and rub a bit of salt into the wound...35 seprom from an Obsidian is a bit of a laugh, isn't it?

Thanks.

2. theOtherKey

theOtherKey Board Veteran

Hi ZÿИΛPS™
    5 PET designs in a row... maybe they should have an achievement for that ;)... The Sep drops are a bit annoying I have to agree, but other than that I must say I think they are the very best thing to do at the moment...
    I am crafting them as I cant afford to buy with $ and I guess after collecting 60-70 I have had more Christmas cheer than not... 1xTartarus, 1xSurgeon, 1xLance, 1xHavoc, some pet designs, EMPs etc....
    as a solution to your issue as the drops are % (chance) based maybe they could institute a 5 or 10k compensation as we have for ship designs.... of course some people have several ships equipped and for those getting multiple PET designs might suit...
    EDIT
    FYI the FAQ is >here< ...We have to remember that they only have a limited number of items to put in the boxes so with 100 boxes it is not so surprising to get duplicates...
    There is no secret to success, but for sure, the key to failure is to try and please everyone ;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    ZÿИΛPS™ likes this.
  3. badwon[spt]

badwon[spt] Regular

YOU get what you PAY for, O-o............

Thunderheat likes this.
  4. The boxes are a chance thing and you took a chance and didn't get what you wanted same as if you were doing gates for something specific. I used 125 keys crafted like 50 and bought the rest and got all designs all drones i wanted but did get some flops like only 16 sep 2 times which on that i agree if it is seprom you get i think should be in the thousands or atleast hundreds not 16:(. Although i don't think technical event issues is the right place for the post. Enjoy the game

5. ZÿИΛPS™

ZÿИΛPS™ Forum Expert

I think its an event and its technical...

6. USS-Aries

USS-Aries Board Analyst

The thing with obsidian boxes is that they are event related and the contents tend to change according to the event they appear, there are different ways to approach obsidian boxes and that is to way up the possible rewards that can be gained and the items that already exist in your hanger. With any chance based reward the more you try to get the big prize you will always end up getting multiples of the smaller less valued prizes. If you see something that is a possible prize that would enhance your hanger and you like a gamble then take a chance on the wheel of fortune, if how ever there is nothing there to temp you leave the boxes and collect enough to craft them to add to any you may of purchased to increase your chances of getting something better next time round. At the end of the day its always a case of luck and he who dares wins.

7. Deter

Deter User Team Darkorbit

Hello ZÿИΛPS™,

Thank you all for assisting the user with their concern. They are chance rewards and we hope you enjoyed/keep enjoying the Obsidian chest rewards.

Closing as answered.

Take Care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.