1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old School Players???

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Thrillber, Jul 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. thor714

thor714 Active Author

hi odin. sorry for your loss of honor ! seems we were misled. if you don't mind me asking,what gate ring do you have showing? i have my alpha,beta and delta rings and am now building my zeta gate.thanks.

Odin® likes this.
  2. gotyasoon

gotyasoon Forum-Greenhorn

i will be following this thread in hopes of a response. multiple people have said this

Odin® likes this.
  3. Odin®

Odin® Forum Mogul

Thanks .. The Ring is Epsilon ... I switched because I have a friend on the US West server and now I'm in their high ranked clan and on my US East 3 account needed to see the truth about MCC , I know and felt I needed to clear a mis-leading response to FΞBOMB[UFC]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    NWO*SCHIZO* and thor714 like this.
  4. Odin®

Odin® Forum Mogul

gotyasoon and NWO*SCHIZO* like this.
  5. *Sixx_a.m.*

*Sixx_a.m.* Forum-Apprentice

hey. the crickets will always be around on east 1 and 3 . and now for your listening pleasure. * CRICKETS CHIRPING * :D

Odin® and badwon[spt] like this.
  6. thor714

thor714 Active Author

thanks odin! fly safe and hope you get the answers your looking for.

Odin® likes this.
  7. badwon[spt]

badwon[spt] Forum Master

AND....
    the COWS BARKING.....O-o......Hi Sixx......

*Sixx_a.m.* likes this.
  8. Odin®

Odin® Forum Mogul

Finally a Cricket has arrived and the fishing is great sup *Sixx_a.m.*
    :D

9. *Sixx_a.m.*

*Sixx_a.m.* Forum-Apprentice

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :confused:

10. gotyasoon

gotyasoon Forum-Greenhorn

Odin® likes this.
  11. Odin®

Odin® Forum Mogul

Got it and sent it .... I had to wait till my BR1 server was merged ... I'll work on ts3 :)