1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ship Upgrade Module System Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Sep 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ~zookeeperz~

~zookeeperz~ Forum-Apprentice

I would like to say that the 10% hit chance module for the citadel-elite which has a low damage output anyway is totally pointless. Please explain to me the benefit of having a 1 in 10 chance of my shot landing ? 10% damage now that would be useful even though still way underpowered with 9 weps less than a cyborg. True it has double rockets but not anywhere near enough damage output. And as for the speed boost it has to be the most pathetic ship skill in the game you can only boost it to the normal speed of every other ship yet you carry 5 more engines which I just fail to understand. Your coverage of the map under boost is about 3 inches . Surely it should be like the tarturas where you can leave the speed boost on or off with the same reduction of laser damage?