1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signatures - (no animations) by chixonator

Discussion in 'Media Library' started by chixonator, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. *Rob9614*

*Rob9614* Regular

BlueBear
    clan: BAM
    level 21
    gb2 mmo,
    surprise me;)

2. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

been pretty busy didnt get to this until today, dont know know anything about you so hope you like soccer golis and the color red, and i gave you general cuz maybe 1 day youll get it :p

[​IMG]

*Rob9614* likes this.
  3. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

ok i know you want the sig exactly like you asked, but at this point i dont think hes going to upload the renders and i feel bad you havent gotten it yet... you sure you dont want me to make it a little different

4. whats the best program to create a signature.

5. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

whatever you know how to use, i use gimp

6. ill give it a try, if not, can you use my avatar pic to create signature for me please.
    favourite ship is the solace. and ive got my crown from khronos., mmo, clan is: raidin on z enimie
    : ЌΦŊVΣŊŦIΦŊ.†
    Occupation Free Agent
    Level: 19,
    thanks

7. ill give it a try, if not, can you use my avatar pic to create signature for me please.
    favourite ship is the solace. and ive got my crown from khronos., mmo, clan is: raidin on z enimie
    : ЌΦŊVΣŊŦIΦŊ.†
    Occupation Free Agent
    Level: 19,
    thanks

8. Tsamsiyu

Tsamsiyu Junior Expert

I prefer Photoshop; a really great and "bulky" program... But more important is your knowledge about it ^-^

chixonator likes this.
  9. ™-Me-262-Schwalbe-™

™-Me-262-Schwalbe-™ Active Author

You can go ahead and use the red havocs in it's place and finish the sig.
    sorry for the long delay.
    Yeah,I'm ok with it.
    thanks again :)

chixonator likes this.
  10. OILDAILY

OILDAILY Forum Great Master

oh can you do me one please

11. OILDAILY

OILDAILY Forum Great Master

oh can you do me one please gb1 server

12. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

post what you want ill do it once i finish ™-Me-262-Schwalbe-™ sig

13. ™-Me-262-Schwalbe-™

™-Me-262-Schwalbe-™ Active Author

thanks chix,maybe one day later down the road once the renders are updated for newer stuff for sigs,all you have to do is change the red havocs and put the demons later....if your ok with that maybe around Halloween later this year,btw who does the renders?why hasn't they gotten around to it?

chixonator likes this.
  14. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

okapi32 does it

15. Algeron

Algeron Someday Author

I have a picture in my personal collection that I would like to use as my signature. Is there any way that I can do it? It seems that any I use must have a URL. Thanks.

16. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

you can upload it, i use photobucket to upload sigs and then post them

17. Algeron

Algeron Someday Author

Thanks for the info. Do you know the size restrictions? I've uploaded the picture to Photobucket but am not sure how to get it into the signature

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  18. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

500 x 200 - size
    to put it on, go to your profile where it says add text click the add image button and put in your pictures url

19. chixonator

chixonator Forum Duke

ok here it is, you asked for a lot of stuff so its kinda crowded, but its the maximum size that is allowed on forums. enjoy :)

[​IMG]

20. can you do mine please or not, ??