1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tactical Ship Guide

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Bakjam, Jun 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bakjam

Bakjam Forum Great Master

Someone else, I was on 5-3, Used the ability and a pussat that saw me dissapear of the map must activated EMP. I was hoping Ultimate cloaking would be immune to EMP but I guess it is just like normal cloak when it comes to EMP.

Jup :p

2. AXREKOULA

AXREKOULA Advanced

bakjam its very good and congratulation about 1 vs1 citadel is the best ship without running again well done

3. KilerStreak

KilerStreak Forum General

Well, I have two POSSIBLE explanations for this XDXD

1.) Could your Ult. Cloak have ran out at that precise time?
    2.)Could it be possible that an enemy spear was there at that time, and he was in Ult. Cloak when he used JMAX (Jmax has 50% chance of uncloaking you, be it ult. cloak or normal)?

4. Bakjam

1. is definetly NOT possible, I just activated it because I saw the enemy pussat on my radar

2. Impossible, when your ship is affected by JAMX you get a red line that crosses all of your abilities for 5 seconds, this was not the case. All of my other abilities still functioned and the cooldown of Ultimate cloak was just reseted. It was an EMP. However, I do have to say that I am not always affected by EMP. I think it either depends on how close you are or if there is just a random chance like with JAMX. I would have to assume that the chance of being uncloaked by an enemy EMP while ultimate cloak is active, is just as big as being so with normal cloak.

np xD

EDIT:
    For the Citadel-fans: with 40 b02 shields, the ring formation, double HP boost, shield boost, hercules boost etc., and the fortify ability active, you can take over 6,000,000 damage at once without being destroyed! (assuming you have UFE equipment)

EDIT:
    Designs added (See link)!

EDIT:
    Added ''spoiler'' option. This allows you to choose what you do want to read and what not and makes it easier to find specified information.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    KilerStreak likes this.
  5. xuhu99

xuhu99 Forum Connoisseur

nothing wrong with suicide wheel spear for spaceball at least

6. Bakjam

You'll be dead in one shot xD, but if your're near friendly players, you might be safe.

7. xuhu99

xuhu99 Forum Connoisseur

ulticloak and cloak xl does the trick, besides no drone damage in sb

8. Bakjam

True, but in real battles, you won't stand a chance xD

9. Bakjam

I was making some edits but I am always having trouble with the text editor in this forum. Now I got something messed up which causes the line distance to be increased, however this is only the case for the goliath section. Could someone help me with this? The text editor shows normal distance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I doubt there is a way to fix this but what I can do is give each ship his / her own dedicated page in the newbie section. This should also make it much easier to edit for me. I will make one general page with links to all the ships, so we can still find everything on the same page (be it with redirections).

I need permission to do this though as I don't want to spam the forum, could an ADMIN / MODERATOR help me out here?

10. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Have you tried to re-type/input the information?

Bakjam likes this.
  11. Bakjam

Hi everyone, I would like to thank you all for your attention, with well over 14,000 views so T-H-X! :D
    Just for you I have pretty much finished reworking all the ship guides, with some minor exceptions. Almost all of the ships have new fresh guides so be sure to check them out today!

Thx again and happy hunting!

12. johnblue92

johnblue92 Forum-Greenhorn

Hi everyone, especially those who have a Cyborg.
    Can you actually transfer system from Goliath to a Cyborg and vice versa?
    Knowing that there is more slots in Cyborg, can remove those extra slot and transfer?

Like the power of Cyborg but still Sentinel is my fav ship design :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  13. spy-girl

spy-girl Someday Author

O my i am impressed how much i have learn just to read this page and how much time i have saved to do that 1 big kongr,
    ta all involved ,hope you keep on this way so we newbies know where to go .(sorry if there is bad english i am from sweden)
    Love you all .

14. murdoc01

murdoc01 Someday Author

no u cant transfur to another ship as it has dif slots and gens

15. johnblue92

johnblue92 Forum-Greenhorn

oh man then have to give up all my Goliath for the Cyborg :(

16. Wasja34

Wasja34 Forum-Greenhorn

Yes that is sad ..=(