This is just the beginning ..I have many more..

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by McKinetic, Feb 17, 2017 at 4:38 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. McKinetic

McKinetic Forum-Greenhorn

Hello all...
    I play this game 10 yare..and i realy love this game. I make some idea..and i hope player gona like.

Tnx for Your time.

1.Drone formation " X-Operation"
    [​IMG]

2.New Title in game

[​IMG]

3.Universum Map

[​IMG]

4.Boss/ pvp-pve

[​IMG]

5.Clan PVP
    [​IMG]

Regards NEXUM

2. You have put great effort on editing and creating these ones but unfortunately, if you have put more effort on the grammar of your post it would be more interesting and people will understand it more.

dont worry i get what you mean from these posts, and its a great idea to add a mining function in the game to where not all space rocks are collectibles and this gives an advantage for people hunting on lowers to hunt the SUB-UFE or UFEs instead that are mining around the asteroids.

i approve of this idea :D it is great

BestGArenEUW likes this.
  3. BestGArenEUW

BestGArenEUW Forum Commissioner

Your editing skills are amasin(>amazing).

4. Btw I think you mean 15 palla = 1gg and not 10 palla = 1 gg :)

5. ssshhhh.... :)
    he is amasin

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  6. neoonoma

neoonoma Active Author

I think this guy's art is truly a masterpiece but it's not gonna work if all the bugs and unbalanced things aren't fixed,will it?

7. they keep adding designs, why not something like this? :)

you know why they keep putting new designs, its either they want to milk more money from players, or out of ideas to balance the game

neoonoma likes this.
  8. BestGArenEUW

BestGArenEUW Forum Commissioner

Or maybe because designs are easier to make and they don't change the ingame-balance?

neoonoma likes this.
  9. neoonoma

neoonoma Active Author

It's both.Money and it's easier.