1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TI] messages

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~samohen~(success), May 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I wanted to check to see if i had won any auction bids. However the message i received was UNKNOWN ERROR. this has occurred on previous occasions and by clicking ok it reset. This time however it will not reset. I have logged out an cleared cash and tried again several times. still the same. Any ideas please

Odin® likes this.
  2. Odin®

Odin® Forum Mogul

I have that problem as well ~samohen~(success) but mine is on the US-East1 server as well as the following problems involving Auction bidding and Player Profile viewing:

[​IMG]

There is also a time sync problem as well and our server is not included in the Server Merge at this point in time .... There were some 20 new name I have never seen before so I did a player search from the pop-up display window in the Auction ... To assist you in learning what you won or lost [2] places to check [1] is on your homepage Log Book and the [2] is on the Uridium Page in Banking [Balance]

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  3. H*I*M*A*L*A*Y*A

H*I*M*A*L*A*Y*A Forum-Greenhorn

I also passed the same thing, can not sign into my account

4. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

This issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience while the team got it fixed.

Closing as the problem is resolved.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.