1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wingm8

Discussion in 'Meet the Team - Who's Who' started by Wingm8, Dec 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Wingm8

Wingm8 Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Greetings to you,

Thought i should present myself and make one of these posts. (I never really liked these...)

My name is Jakob 'aka' Wingm8 and I've been a part of the moderation team since late 2009, well not this particular team though. You might ask yourselves why anyone would do this for nearly 10 years, and i ask myself the very same, but have yet to find an answer. ;)

I'm Danish (no, i'm not a pastry..) hailing from Denmark, a tiny spot on the world where hairy vikings used to live.

I'll be helping out on the English Moderation Team, so you'll see me here and there, doing a bit of this and that. ^^

Sincerely,
    Wingm8

2. Odin®

Odin® Forum Great Master

Welcome to this part of the world 'Old School' .. I have seen you in the Maps ;)

Wingm8 likes this.