Wednesday, February 6, 2013
DarkOrbit: Sector Control
Hello Space Pilots,
The time has come for you to band together and fight for your company’s dominance in outer space! The question is, are you really ready to take a stand?
If you think you have the nerve, the all new Sector Control Match is for you! Here’s how it works:
- Find the special beacons on the X-1 maps to enter a Sector Control map, which has control points that can be captured.
- All three companies can compete against each other, but there must be at least two companies with five players each for a match to begin. Each team can have a maximum of up to 15 players.
- Each company has a specific number of tickets at the beginning of the match. - The object is to reduce your opponents’ tickets either by killing their players or capturing control points on the map.
- Be the last one in the match holding tickets and you win! As a reward, you’ll receive a 50% bonus on all PvP kills made during your match.
- Check out the FAQ in the forum to learn more about this down and dirty battle.
What are you waiting for, pilot? Your company’s honor won’t defend itself. Head to the X-1 maps now!
Your DarkOrbit Team