14 secs Arachna fatal РгфТфТуРξ

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MiSi1234, Jul 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiSi1234

MiSi1234 Someday Author

2. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

And people ask for mages and rangers to be nerfed lol..Id like to see a ranger/mage kill these bosses as fast or even faster.I suggest the dev team takes a peak at this video and then come with some balancing solutions.Cheers.

3. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

A ranger/mage/dwarf with my stats can kill bosses same or even faster, but ofc when ppl see someone with max items stats they start crying about that class, can you show me other warrior killing as fast as me as well? i don;t think so. You can also see ranger/dwarf/mages in yt killing bosses that fast. Every class is good pve if you know what legends to craft and what sets to use.

4. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

This proof, when an op players comes of a certain class, people start whining that the whole class needing nerfed. I Have seen every class become so op that when they both compete it usually goes back and forth between wins. I have said for so long but people jump in and start argueing with me.

As to say is there another dk that can do the same. Yes, there is. I won't say name because it is not my say so. The strongest mech I know can't kill those bosses that fast though. Ranger, yes, SW, no. I'm talking about strongest of each that I know and that's not everyone and limited to one server.

5. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

If what you said is right, then why did they nerf q7 set for rangers?

6. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

don't make this one of these many unnecessary threads, keep it on topic and just say:

Very nice Michelle/prototype :D

7. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

with 2sec buff a ranger can hit 5 EA...on bosses EA makes 500% dmg, with 3 sec of buff and 2,40 speed i can hit 11-12x smash only when i havd flag, or dragan skin ( depends on boss ) if no i can hit 5-6x smash. Smash make 240% dmg...half than EA. Also with net you can get the q7 buff 3 times in a row for example, + cooldown reduce on ''Blade dance'' . Warrior have only cooldown reduce on basic hit :p . Like i said, every char can kill bosses that fast with little brain to know what items to craft.. what sets to use , and one of the most important things... to know to play on that char . For example i know one mage pretty good in stats... but play bad af, and the only thing she do is complaing about others :) cause she don't know to play :) My Gf play on dwarf..she can kill bosses as fast as me or even faster. Also i have one friend mage who can do the same :)

8. UndergroundKiller

You didn't get my point... I'm not talking about anything you wrote in this post.
    Basically, you answered another user, saying that he couldn't claim for dk nerf just by watching that video, and that is fair, but my point was, being true what you said, why did they nerfed rangers by watching op players on YT? :p

9. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Ah, i am 100% Sure BP didn;t ''nerfed'' ranger bcs of that, EA explosion was too op in pvp for example...random shoots and kill all. In PVE it's the same, only changed the q7 buff from 3 to 2 sec.

10. UndergroundKiller

I'm ok with the explosion happen only when the EA hit a player/mob, cause that shows who is really skilled and not a noob spamming from long distance.
    What leave me concerned is the reduction on q7 set buff... Pre R-194 i could shot 7 EAs, now 3-4 and if I have to jump to avoid bosses attacks, I loose the buff, wich is annoying...
    But that's off topic :oops:

Anyway, nice video :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.