2 Handed Weapons (showcase and talk - DK only)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Master0fpuppets, May 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What 2H Weapon do you prefer over all?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2017.
  1. 2H Sword

12 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 2H Axe

41 vote(s)
    56.9%
  3. 2H Hammer

19 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Its a very good starter. 2x weapon damage would have been better, but every stat line on this is a great line.

RichMan likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Beautiful. You may not have the high %s of some weapons out there (100%-150%), but the 106 damage line and 1719 crit lines are near max (106/113 and 1719/1747) Until you have 5x+22 damage gems or higher, you will hard pressed to find a better one in the near future. Congrats!

RichMan likes this.
  3. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

That axe is awsome
    i would go for lower hp and armor if you can get 4,5k+ dmg
    you can afford to lose 1-2 even 3k hp
    or go for leg amulet with 3*chr and 1*cd and ring 3*chr 1*cd (insted of tearholder)...and belt same stats...if you can take it

Not bad for start. Keep farming and items will come (with little bit of luck ofc ;))

RichMan likes this.
  4. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Not bad for a 2h sword Richman, imo you got almost perfect spells in a sword, not being an axe, this crit line solves you that issue, the dmg lines are sweet, but at long term should be better x2 % weap dmg and just 1 dmg line. I can suggest you by change tear holder by another bloodteeth (gnob's red ring), and look for a 2-3/crit~2-1/crit dmg amulet. You will pump your dmg output ;)

RichMan likes this.
  5. RichMan

RichMan Active Author

I only use the Bloodtooth for the crit and hp on my war and the other ring is damage+crit and the amulet is a crit and hp one since my gems are low tier. Once i get my warlord(dragan) set i will make some changes.

6. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

Got the weapon in q3 from fatal mobs,how about it,drop 10% crit (now 50%)compared to axe,but gain 19% speed
    [​IMG]

7. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

and dmg? how it will reflect on dmg?

what i got from Heredur fatal (melt it)

[​IMG]

gun and wangwang like this.
  8. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

DMG is a little more than the axe,50ish,upgrade to 51 maybe 100ish,everything stays the same except 10% crit rate

BTW what a pity that your axe came with the 26% line,just a normal 45% would be perfect for me.:eek:

9. thebearreturns

what do you think about the axe?

[​IMG]

10. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Not as good as the hammer. Because in order to do high crit, you need to have high damage in the first place. So, equipping the axe will reduce your damage by a lot, and then there is no point even if you do high crit, it wouldn't be high enough.

And, don't forget that the 50% damage increase wisdom point only applies to the weapon.

thebearreturns likes this.
  11. thebearreturns

ok, let me a second chance dropped right now xD ...

[​IMG]

gun, Morinphen and ekant1992 like this.
  12. _Baragain_

That is nice, you base damage will be better than with the your current one, even before you upgrade your hammer, but you will lose 16%+ crit (depending on if you are using Bloodtooth). Run the numbers through a DPS calculator.

thebearreturns likes this.
  13. thebearreturns

thanks so much.. i will :)

14. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

any comments?[​IMG]

15. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Thats tough without seeing the axe equipped - it looks like with all the rubies in the axe, you're at 660 dps. But your chv will be over 50% and crit damage at almost 265%. I think the hammer is better but am not sure. the hammer probably better for the mws reheal floor, but would like to see the numbers with the axe equipped....

16. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

This dropped from a premium cube today for me. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

17. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

my warlord axe was 640-919 with 660 dps-51% chr-2,65% cd

18. _Baragain_

Not bad if you don't have anything better. That 69.79% damage line is also rather nice and you may want to try and craft that up after crafting 2.0 comes out in a month or so.

19. ^Alexdragon^

^Alexdragon^ Forum Apprentice

20. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Today in Stonekeep this dropped for me...
    [​IMG]

Hulk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.