22 level character deleted after verification?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Kallines, Feb 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kallines

Kallines Forum Greenhorn

Hey, guys. Last week I started playing Drakensang and I made a dragonknight with the name Kallines, spent a lot of time and reached 22 lvl. However when I created my account, I didn't verify my email, because I didn't know, that I must. Few hours ago I was doing work and I saw, that there is a verification email from Drakensang in my email inbox, so I clicked it. But when I try to play the game, I saw that my character is deleted and I must make new one. Can you explain me what to do. I really don't want to lose my whole progress and i don't want to start from level one again.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Your character is not deleted ... you only need to select the right server.
    Email verification is not compulsory ... but it is a good thing to do.
    When you clicked on the link in the email ... it took you to a different server (most probably Heredur).

3. Kallines

Kallines Forum Greenhorn

ahh, yeah. I was wrong. The server was the problem. I didnt notice. Thank you for the help and fast reply

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Thank you for your support! :)
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.