2H DPS Builds: Post R208

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by _Baragain_, Apr 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

You cannot merge posts @Phyrix , only moderators can. :)
    Use the 'Edit' button if you need to add to your previous post.

Cheers.

2. gbit

gbit Forum General

no I don't. I think I must insert the +15% of smash in the table of smash + bleeding I suppose...
    for the speed from banner I think (for an end-game build) it is necessary to consider it...let me see what i can do. :D

"And ofc if I play with soulsight (which is almost always ) I get another 21%"
    sorry, what is soulsight?

3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well either its a special type of rune or its my guildmate that is a ranger xD

gbit likes this.
  4. gbit

gbit Forum General

you must be able to reach the smash speed breakpoint at 3.0769.
    the DPS that I found is 2660788 ( double bleeding + smash + banner of war ) for the 3 darkness+bloodtooth build...

5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Thank you :)
    Regarding the building method, except for bloodtooth, with even just my current stats at bosses we dont die in general on inf2 anymore, within a few weeks all we will be doing is increasing our boss kill speed, and that will just increase exponentially from here on onwards.
    The moment we get bloodtooth the game will change a lot more as I am readying a craft for a 2/2 crit and cd adornment.
    I have further experimented with bleed and with Q7 kill method methodology.
    Regarding maps rs is still the best in general the dpi will go up to 481k (per opponent) combined with bws at mobs, making the whole Q7 effort on maps useless no matter how much increased damage they have.
    at bosses I quick swop rs and rage attack, and still do rs with (1) and continue with rage attack and or smash
    It is devastating how much my kill speed has gone up, even rage attack with double bleed, it doesnt matter how I approach it the killing just improves.
    A friend plays with Q7 and he kept on saying how much we have gotten stronger but he never realised the change in killing methods.
    (but yes everytime I tier a darkness item it feels amazing)

6. gbit

gbit Forum General

Q4 +3 darkness + bloodtooth: smash + double bleeding
    Q7 +3 witch + bloodtooth: buff + smash + burning
    no banner Q4/Q7banner Q4/Q7
    with banner I have considered the group effect (max)
    Q4 make 93,5% of Q7 damage both without banner, 92,5% with banner.

7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

However with Q4 I will have permanent high dmg on all attacks and boosted bleed
    i have used the dso dmg calculator (since its much easier for me to calculate dps)
    Max build with current weapon will result in 472612 dps
    That dps includes double bleed and thats on greens
    In general my dps at any moment with any 100% dmg skill will be 375070
    However my dps on greens with smash during rs bleed will be 714505
    My dps with smash as is during no buff or bleed on greens will be 648482
    For me that is good enough

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    gbit likes this.
  8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

OK, Sorry for being AFK for so long, but you have been keeping things interesting while I've been missing... the interesting revelations about attack speed have my attention and it looks like I'll need to rewrite my spreadsheet to account for it once I'm 100% confident in the math... it should be a game changer and will certainly change the builds.

9. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Never even saw your reply, my my you have been quiet.

10. _Baragain_

And busy. I move across the country for work in the very near future, so I'm more than a little distracted.

Phyrix likes this.
  11. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Understood, someday though would like your wisdom and insight on these.
    Like I told you last night my CD has gone up, nowhere near amazing but I can now fast farm fatal efficiently on greens, possibly inf1 too

--------MERGED--------

Actually came across a monster of a build :D
    His name is Bruto and he is on agathon and he has 4x 4% xmas runes
    He uses Kranparus amulet and bloodtooth he has 25811 crit

Last edited by moderator: Aug 25, 2018
  12. _Baragain_

Not possible. Either you misunderstood, or he's either lying or cheating. The 4% HP/4% Ice resist/4% Crit gem/rune was only available in 2015-2017. The max you can have is three... And I have three.

And, as I've said before, Crit is easy to get. In fact, I fully expect that I'll need to ditch a bunch of my % crit stuff in favor of % damage...
    [​IMG]

Note, this is not my standard build... I just put on some crit stuff that I'd usually not use to prove a point.

But with this crit, I think I'm good when Infernal IV and V come out. :p

13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Since the increase in the crit converting factors is exactly the same from inf1 to inf3, I can guess the factors for inf4 and inf5 to be 360 and 400, respectively. If they don't change the trend, then yes, you have 80% in both those difficulties :)

14. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Now that is a lot of crit :O
    question: Would 30k dmg with 25k crit 400% cd and 3.15 attack speed be worth it?
    That also means losing the potential to reach 35k dmg