2H Weapon Showcase (Dwarf Edition)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Apr 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

DK's have their own thread where they show off their 2h monster weapons. I think it is about time that SMs have one of their own. No, this has nothing to do with the fact that I just started caring about my SM about 3 days ago. :p:D

So, I had a 2H SM, but he had been relying on a LVL 41 gun upgraded to LVL 46. I finally asked for help in the PWs and on my second day of farming, I found this:
    [​IMG]

This monster of an extraordinary item improved my damage by about 1000 immediately! I know that there are better guns out there, but considering I've only just started looking, I couldn't be happier about this. Also, with crafting 2.0 coming, I can make sure that any gun I craft in the near future will have those two yellow lines or the craft will be reverted and I can only get better from here.

So, the rest of you midgets, show us your 2H cannons that help you reach those impressive damages that are perfect for turret play.

semen470 and eedman86 like this.
  2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

That is one impressive gun. I have had no such luck with any of my characters to get anything even remotely close to that.

3. oxixi

oxixi Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]

semen470 and _Baragain_ like this.
  4. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Alright, sure here are the best of the guns I've gotten on my dwarf over the months from earliest to most recent (lvl32-45).

[​IMG]

Obtained from opening chest during Halloween Dragan event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of those where obtained in gleaming mountains, except for that really good magic one I crafted! XD
    I like the dwarfs 2h guns, they got the same damage as 2h dragonknight hammers, except much better skills for damage output.

5. Terawarrior

Terawarrior Forum Greenhorn

Finally after six months PW farm dropped my first good 2H weapon from Bearach fatal (my previously weapon got it from craft)

[​IMG]

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Very nice! I can only hope to be so lucky in my future 2H guns!

7. semen470

semen470 Padavan

Got this Bazooka at Grimmag fatal , 3 weeks after i've started my SPunk.

[​IMG]

_Baragain_ likes this.
  8. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

This dropped from Razalgul.

[​IMG]

9. mircea_alexandru

mircea_alexandru Forum Greenhorn

10. N0valogic

N0valogic Forum Greenhorn

Got this from a failed craft, but still usable nonetheless.
    [​IMG]

Reinier, njobac and _Baragain_ like this.
  11. Evil

Evil Forum Apprentice

So, are you guys on the opinion that 4 x % dmg enchants is best for 2h dwarf?

12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No ... 3+1 is the best.

13. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I think they are both quite equal.

If you go with 4x % damage lines, you will end up with a higher maximum damage, but a lower minimum. (1924-2868)

On the other hand if you go with 3x % damage lines and 1 damage line, the maximum would be lower but the minimum would be higher. (2018-2784)

If you consider the average damage, they both have a maximum potential close to 2400.

14. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think it is only equal if you have multiple royal rubies (I want to say its around 4 royal rubies and 1 sacred ruby that the 4x 2H gun is approximately equal to the 3-1 2H gun in average dps but i'm too lazy to do all the math), in practically every other gem scenario the equivalent 3-1 gun is better.

So unless you have 5 royal rubies, you're better off targetting the 3-1

trakilaki and _Baragain_ like this.
  15. trakilaki

Even with royal gems 3+1 is better

16. DE_GAZA

DE_GAZA Someday Author

:D:D
    [​IMG]

17. semen470

semen470 Padavan

According to what's best (3x %dmg + 1x regular dmg vs 4x %dmg) for a Bazooka i made some quick screenshots with 5x38er dmg gems at lvl 50 and 55.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  18. trakilaki

Except you have a flaw.
    1. Maximum weapon damage on 2H weapons is 80% per enchantment. That is the max. value and you can never get max value ... you may only get lower value (even 79.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 ... % is lower value). So based on that you can never get 321% weapon damage on a weapon ... even if you add 4x80% that is 320%.
    2. Maximum damage on level 50 2H weapons per enchantment is 113 ... you can't get 115 damage enchantment on 2H weapon.

19. semen470

semen470 Padavan

i saw that coming but was in rush...but the right pics are upped now.

btw. you mean i never can get max. value on an item or just on weapons ?

back2topic:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my current Bazooka got 224% dmg and 110 dmg at lvl 55

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Sanguinius94 likes this.
  20. Sepult1

Sepult1 Forum Greenhorn

What is the best add to weapon of the mec would be 2 add with% of damage in iten 2% of general damage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.