3v3 time wait is way too long

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Redhoodey, Jun 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redhoodey

Redhoodey Forum Greenhorn

i cant even play anything else than 1v1, with lvl18 character, i remember back in day like 3-4 years ago u could find 3v3 in seconds, also sometimes u dont even hear ur arena sound poping up, i like to be on browser and i really want to hear sound when arena pops up but it does not happen most of the time

2. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Thats because your ELO is too high.Once you start losing a lot of games u will be able to play again.I have the same problem as you at lvl 55.Havent played anything else but 1v1 for more than half a year simply because the game wont let me enter 3v3, 5v5 and 6v6.Ive sent many tickets to support regarding this issue and the answer was the same..."its a well known error, we are working on it"...They have been "working on it" for the past year and many still cant play pvp.

Imagine u have clover and u cant do the missions..you have to beg others to register and hope it will start or select the "Kill xx amount of players" and again beg others to come to open maps for u to kill them.BP doesnt care about this...they will never will, altough there are many players affected by this issue and they can barely finish their pvp daily missions.

3. Redhoodey

Redhoodey Forum Greenhorn

hmm thats kinda understandable, i played a few, lost pretty much all of them and now they wait time is faster

4. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

I have seem to be struck down by the pvp gods and been cursed with yet another pvp bug, this time 3v3. Support knows about it and was just posting to see if any development on the 3v3 bug which cant give you matches. I've given up all hope for 5v5, had the bug for 21 months now, but is there any last spark of hope that the devs can fix this one for me or has anyone been so unlucky to get both bugs such as myself?
    Thanks

(Bug is where you reg 3v3, you only get 1-2/6, whereas all your friends are on 6/6, they enter, your number drops to 1/6 again. You group with them, they get 1-2/6 just like you do but people not in your group are on 6/6. Same goes with 5v5.)

---MERGED---

Kohn_Hamper, post: 675402, member: 49837"]I have seem to be struck down by the pvp gods and been cursed with yet another pvp bug, this time 3v3. Support knows about it and was just posting to see if any development on the 3v3 bug which cant give you matches. I've given up all hope for 5v5, had the bug for 21 months now, but is there any last spark of hope that the devs can fix this one for me or has anyone been so unlucky to get both bugs such as myself?
    Thanks

(Bug is where you reg 3v3, you only get 1-2/6, whereas all your friends are on 6/6, they enter, your number drops to 1/6 again. You group with them, they get 1-2/6 just like you do but people not in your group are on 6/6. Same goes with 5v5.

(Merged)
    The thing is, I cannot get into ANY matches at all to loose them. Furthermore, Ive only won 92 games to 42 losses, not that massive? If I have the problem descibed above I think 95% of players would have it with that amount of games...

I now have the bug for 6v6, only 1v1 is left for me. What I dont understand about this bug is that if you have a good character and win you cant get matchups in pvp anymore? Whats the point of that.....

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Well, I don't have the bug, because I know how to get around it. I have been there though. There was a time I was not getting any matches, but lucky for me I got one match, I lost it purposely, then got another, lost it too, and so on until I started to get immediate invites. I think it is about the win/loss ratio of the last 30 or so many matches matches that You have played.

Support would tell you that the developers are aware and they don't know how to reproduce it. Bull!
    It is so easy to reproduce. Just win 30 or so matches consecutively and you get the bug.

Up to now I thought it would have separate win/loss ratio of match types, but I don't know for sure.
    Try this and see if it works for you. Lose 30-50 Duels consecutively. Then see if that helps.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  6. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

How about duels though, I still always get duels even when I was 456-0 win ratio?

7. WilliamMunny

WilliamMunny Forum Apprentice

Seems like low level 3v3 is non existent but I guess that's what happens when you have some twinks hanging on. In a recent 1v1 vs two different level 21 SW's the first one killed me with a single "Frost Nova" and my new SM has 44% resist and 3600HP. The second match was just an 8500 damage single fireball...

Will be awhile before twinks cycle through i guess :(

8. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

you should come to tegan server and see pvp waiting time.....server is dead empty and pvp waiting time is all day that never start since chars nerfing policy started

9. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Well my theory about that is that for Duels, it is easier for the game to match two people with similar win rates. It doesn't matter if you have 456-0 or 30-0, if the game only counts the last 30, then it considers you as 30-0. And it would be easier for the game to find someone like that. However, it would be almost impossible for the game to get 6 (for 3v3) or 10 (for 5v5) players like you at any given time to start a 3v3 or a 5v5.

These are all speculations. We don't know for sure how it exactly works.

10. WilliamMunny

WilliamMunny Forum Apprentice

It seems there is no longer many that take part in this a least at lower levels. What has happened?

11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Everybody doing pvp dailies either does 1v1 or 5v5.

Also, 3v3 and 6v6 are just not ideal anymore given the out of control damage numbers.

12. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

The reason people choose more 1v1 and 5v5 than 3v3 or 6v6 is simpler than you think and most of you here haven't fully realized it.
    Except the fact that most choose 1v1 for the dailies, 5v5 is the 2nd most popular because players think its more fun or simpler and faster to play or so it seems since they prefer that to 6v6. The 3v3 mode is certainly the least popular and it needs more time to find player. The main reason is not that they cannot find player of the same rank to match, because i dont really see any balance in matchmaking in terms of ranks. The main problem is that most players dont pick this pvp mode because it requires cooperation between players, its not like the cooperation in 5v5 and 6v6.

Another big issue there is that you dont gain that many honor points from the kills, since they are not many and the last important factor is that many go in 3v3 in premade parties. Its frustrating to see a team of field marshals and grand marshals on the enemy team vs 3 random guys.

P.S: 3v3 is not that much fun because it does not have that many players to kill like in 5v5 and 6v5 and also its not like 1v1 where you test your real mechanics vs that of another player :D

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.