42-45 Level Fast XP Method ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tratorior, May 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tratorior

Tratorior Forum Greenhorn

Hi all, I've returned to game again. I created new account. In 1 week I reached to level 42. But things are not like old. I'm stuck in level 42. Formerly I was doing ammons when I finish Andrakasch mission. But now, my account is new. So I can't enter to Ammons. After I finish Andrakasch missions, what am I supposed to do to level up ? Where I can get fast XP. I'm so bored from killing Gorga, because I killed it aprox. 250 times. (Level 37-42) Is there any easier method to get fast XP ?
    Thanks in advance...

By the way, which is required level for ammons ? lvl 50 or 55 ?

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Unfortunately, the biggest source of experience are the quests. If you have no more quests, you'll have to grind until you lvl up and hopefully you'll unlock more questes.:rolleyes:

3. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

There is way to get a fast exp and lvl up faster but some things they will cost you, the followings are the best for fast lvl up in open grounds with other people around and with monsters that respawn every time or in closed dungeon that provide a bit more exp (than open grounds) and with no monster respawn most of them below 45 lvl, here are your best choices of fast lvl up:
    • Make a full group of five people and get an extra 5% exp bonus.
    • Have a guild of 50 people provide with an extra 5% exp bonus.
    • Do the daily quest in the right time will earn a 15%-30% bonus exp for 30 minutes, use those quest wisely.
    • Buying the scroll of insight provide you with 100% bonus exp for an hour.
    • Buying the thesis of revelation, tome of revelation or encyclopedia of revelation will provide you with 50% extra exp in 1, 3 and 7 days each one but remember those buffs aren't stuck.
    • Buying a dragonspawn pet can provide you with a 5%, 20% and 25% bonus exp for as long as accompanied by one of them.
    • If you farm monsters from 5-14 lvl you may be lucky and get the amulet of insight with provide you with extra 5% bonus exp as long as you wear it.
    • If you have 25 friends and you were lucky to get the rarest drop of amulet of enlightenment one of the best items for lvl up and recommended but it was only available from surprise box no longer available, you will provided with an extra 35% bonus exp.
    • And the gem of insight that give another 5% bonus exp.
    And that's how you can lvl up faster but remember mini bosses (normally those that have a colored circle around them, they can give 9000 exp for example than normal mobs that give only 100 exp (level dependent monsters give different exp)), stacking the most of them you will earn more than 200% exp and you will level up faster in no time, hope that those will help you out.

---MERGED---

If you mean the city of Cardhun this map is unlocked when reaching 50 lvl.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.