51lvl SW looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guild Search' started by Kokrzeczko, Oct 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kokrzeczko

Kokrzeczko Forum Apprentice

Hi guys!
    I was playing this game for a long time :D I have experience here, but always I was playing alone. I don't know why. I have few characters on 55lvl (trying many ways to find my best)

About me:
    I have 51 lvl for now and Im going to reach 55 in one week (unfortunatelly I have to work as well, of course for deluxe or premium pack <3 and sometimes I have to eat something :( )
    I am 22 years old, I am kind of happy and nice guy, but playing alone is going to be boring for me. Thats why I posted here. I am looking for happy and nice guys too, like me :D My english is on good lvl, but I am also shy :( But I will try ! :D I expect from my brotherhood good behaviour and clean air (It's still game for me), some help with events and q1, q2, ... ,qx.

If you are polish guild, don't worry, I will speak with you on discord, ts, skype. But If some foreign guilds want me too I will be very happy :D

#EDIT
    Serwer grimmag and name Kokietereszontko

Regards and Best gold and platinium spells in your eq

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @Kokrzeczko and welcome to the DSO Forum :) .

To help you find a guild, it would be good to share your character name and server as well.

Cheers & good luck,
    teddy.bear

Kokrzeczko likes this.