55 level warrior looking for guild.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Potatoslayer80, Mar 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potatoslayer80

Potatoslayer80 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, im looking for a guild.Im a grimmag player and my ingame name is Potatoslayer80.

Im a 55 level warrior and i can tank inf1 max yet.What im requiring from the guild is:

English as the main languague.
    Mostly level 55 and active players.
    Players that are respectful,trustworthy,helpful,good to talk with, and have a good scale of damage/tankness (not something special though)
    It would be good if there was a discord/Ts/skype or another app group for calls.
    For more info msg me ingame Potatoslayer80 grimmag as i mentioned above (or answer me here on forums but prefer ingame)
    Char image : https://ibb.co/heFdhn

P.S im also a 4 years old player in this game (not in this character)[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. Welcome to the forums. I recommend you check out the how to guide on posting images in the forums, and while you are at it, check out the Forum Guidelines for a ton of useful information. The link can be found in my signature.

Also, you may want to include your stats in your picture, not just your gear choices.

3. Potatoslayer80

Potatoslayer80 Forum Greenhorn

Okay thanks for the support, i just chose to to show only gear begause its my personal choise and i dont reveal my stats yet due to the fact that i also have a Yt channel :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.