Suggestion 5v5/6v6 for high rank

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ТнeRock, Jul 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

I make this post because I'm very annoyed of how much time I have to wait for a 5v5 6v6 match because I got high rank and this pvp system always put me with player that have rank like me or higher.
    I have rank fieldmarshal and I always get to fight vs players with marshal rank+, thats not a problem... the problems is when you have to wait 30 mins+ for a match.
    BP and others thinks that people with high rank are so strong and those with low rank are weak and need to be in team only with same low rank..
    No!! Rank means nothing since lvl 50 and all players who farm are strong the only difference is 20-25 lvl points which are like 20%-25% more dmg and is not a big deal..
    Many players make high stats because they farm ( low rank or big rank) so the rank does not matter and I don't understand why we who have big rank need to be in team only with same rank players...
    Is not fare to wait hours for a match..
    A big rank needs to wait a lot of time till others with same rank reg pvp so the match start, while a low lvl rank doesn't have big problem because there are many with low ranks and pvp start fast.
    I can give an example here with some images, with my char that has big rank and a friend char picture that has low rank.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And now a picture from a friend, look how much time he needs to wait..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And I love this ''estimate time 2 mins'' , should have put estimate time 1000 years...

This happen every day, I play pvp vs same players because I can't get others since this pvp system don't allow to play vs legionnaires and other low ranks. I swear I haven't meet not even a single legionnaire at lvl 55..
    Anyway I hope BP will change this cause I and many others don't like how pvp is going, not only that everyone is 1 hit, low rank or big rank is same thing, but we need to wait a lot for a match...
    Might as well remove pvp at all after reaching a high rank...

I'm not so good at english hope you can understand.

Many and -HARRA81- like this.
  2. dropken

dropken Forum Greenhorn

Join the club, sometimes it takes hours for complete the daily challenge

3. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

it would be nice if BP could find a way to average out all the pvp points between both teams to speed up these larger pvp matches. that way some of the newer players get a helping hand on their side of the team too. everyone wins. it's MORE difficult when you get 5v5 and your team has zero dk and the other team has two amazing flag runners ready to go. pretty hard to fight against that. not sure of a perfect solution, but my server begs for pvp matches constantly and they rarely happen. maybe BP can adjust how pvp matches get lined up. :)

4. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

This is fair.Who put you to slaughter so many inocent heroes that you became field marshal? BP try to stop you slaugter more.Good job BP. :)) joking.

Try to play arena afternoon when more field marshals can be your enemy.Next time try to put the hour when this is happening.If you try to go in arena when server is not populated between 2-6 AM then this thread is not necesary.
    Please post all image with server hour.Thank you.
    I have played another game where players with ranks consider that slaughtering the weack player shoud be a reward for the fact that they grow up in rank.
    And you know why i dont play that anymore? Because what are you try to do now.
    Im against what are you trying to do here.If you are a good player fight against oponents like you.Is called fair matchmaking.

LE: I think you should make lobbyon BP to unlock all accounts that have been banned, they have finish the punishment.Allot of marshals and field marshals have been baned then.And if they unlock the accounts players will come back and am sure that this time they will not use bots.I dont have a baned account but i know many people that if they get the accounts back they will start play this game again and they will put some money to reach the new lev55 items rafine gems, buy costumes, ......and make the pvp grate again :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  5. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

And a year for a 5v5 or 6v6 match to start for some lol.Its been over 5-6 months since i was able to play a 5v5 match ...even longer for 6v6.Same old replies from support..."we know and we are working on it".We are losing refiners, clovers and no one cares.Probably in a few years we will be able to finally play pvp.

6. Many

Many Forum Greenhorn

Hi guys i think same...
    I'm a Spanish-speaking player, I had to change my forum because Spanish-speaking moderators do not do their job well. My problem is pvp just like many I can not get into. I can only enter and rarely to 1v1 ... no more 3v3, 5v5 and 6v6. I know that my English is not 100% correct, but I want to know if they will give you any solution someday.
    I have 4 or 5 months with this problem and i know peoples who are older than 1 year...

---MERGED---

http://prntscr.com/g0rpzj
    This is my image

http://prntscr.com/g0rqar
    This is image is of my friend, he dont have bug of pvp

http://prntscr.com/g0ryc1
    20 min later... and my friend have 5v5
    This is everyday

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  7. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I can tell you that because of the high ELO, the game "bans" you from entering the PvP matches.You will see the 5v5 and 6v6 full and you will be left outside when they start.There are a lot of players experiencing this issue for more than a year now.Most likely they set this up in order for some top chars to stay away from PvP lol.Theres no point in trying to register anymore because you wont be able to play a single 5v5 or 6v6 until the matchmaking system is changed. If you want to know when this will happen, i can tell you that for more than a year many of us spammed the support and forums begging for a fix and still nothing.So this will probably never change lol.

8. Many

Many Forum Greenhorn

Thats sad bro... i cant in 3vs3 too u,u...

They need more efficient people maeby....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.