1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

84 weapon

Discussion in 'Media Library' started by THQ1.King, Mar 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. THQ1.King

THQ1.King Forum-Apprentice

What do you think In luck ratio

navelko likes this.
  2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Exceptional Talent

You identified 84 weapons and congratulations, you got 84 weapons. 100% success.

I fail to see where luck plays in this.

Novadude and _Baragain_ like this.
  3. Aethernity

Aethernity Forum-Apprentice

Duuuuuuuuuude! its 1 am here and the burst of laught i had from your comment could be listened from 3 streets away xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

4. THQ1.King

THQ1.King Forum-Apprentice

84 weapon without 1weapon good advantage increased damage on this item
    How much work it takes on this game to get a good advantage
    In my view, I have become aware that this game wants you to be a slave to them. You spend your entire time for one piece and you may not find it

5. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Unless he was looking for platinum bonuses to see if he gets any high over 90% ones? Just a thought.

6. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I wouldn't expect a high platinum lines from just 84 weapons.
    I have only got 1 high platinum line for the last couple of months.
    Let's see: about 60 days, 3 hours per day, about 1 weapon every two minutes on average would be = 60 x 3 x 30 = about 1 in 5,000 weapons.

But, I understand Your frustration, and I have the same frustration. At this rate, it will take years for me to find the required platinum lines to craft a full platinum set.

I remember, when the update just came, Platinum lines were dropping like candy. About 90% of the equipment with platinum lines that I have saved are drops from the first few weeks and after that I am pretty sure there was a nerf to reduce the drops containing Platinum lines.

Considering that You get gold lines in every 1 in 5 weapons, a good platinum lines to be found in 1 in 5,000 seems too rare to me.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Zoltan likes this.
  7. heror

heror Forum Commissioner

At this point for 3 months i have 1 ring 86% 360% 2h 132% crit adorment 45% helmet and i need a new belt ( since iplay with 2 and armor + gloves to finish the build ) so i dont see where are the years.. considering that with this adorment my crit is 80 on inf 4

8. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Well the difference is that I play 3 hours a day and You play about 7-10 hours a day. That is where the difference is :p
    and also You got Your weapon during the first few weeks, You posted it, so we know :)

9. heror

heror Forum Commissioner

aaa what ? i crafted my weapon 1 week ago ? ???
    Lately i play almost none

10. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

I feel your pain. I have gotten a total of 5 platinum gold line weapons since platinum lines became a thing. I mainly play inf2 so I understand I wont get as many drops as higher levels but still seems low.