Suggestion A few suggestions for PvP (5v5 and 6v6)

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by NSDT-returns, Mar 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NSDT-returns

NSDT-returns Someday Author

I came back to the game recently and I saw the new "no enchants + gems + set bonuses" PvP and to be fair I found it quite better than the old one ( which was basically a game of who 1shots 1st ). I kinda regret the fact that 2h became useless but next patches will probably bring them back in the game as an option to really have significant dmg at the cost of some survavibility.

There are numerous issues with this new system ( I'm only considering 5v5 and 6v6 since I don't ever play 1v1 or 3v3 ) and I think there might be some easy changes that could make it better and more balanced

About 6v6:
    1 > Attack has become much harder since the new survavibility makes it a nightmare to build without being interrupted ( ennemies live at least a few seconds and can come to you every respawn ) + Defense can destroy what has been built
    2 > Towers and Steamdriver don't hit hard enough, all classes with 1h can tank them for at least 10-20hits, not even speaking of tanks who can just ignore them

I see a few solutions to rebalance it:
    1> Reduce building time by 10-20% + Give a new building a shield for its first 30s ( either full dmg reduction or 50-70% dmg reduction )
    2> Increase steamdriver and towers dmg + tower hits should ignore armor ( so wars can't just go in and take no dmg with their buffs )

About 5v5:
    The big issue here is the survavibility increase which made it much easier to steal a flag and keep it. Without denying the increased survavibility, the time needed to take a flag from base to base should be increased ( would make protection + flagbearer swaps a real thing )
    Solution:
    The flag holder can't speed up and the crowd control effects he receives can't be denied ( to even out a little warriors and other classes as flagbearers ). As a counterpart, holding the flag could give maybe some dmg reduction / some HP regeneration.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online