A GREAT INJUSTICE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by barbaol, Feb 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barbaol

barbaol Forum Greenhorn

Dear users, I believe that a great injustice is being committed with all the players, to be totally unprotected when human errors are commented,
    yesterday happened to me, tomorrow may be others.

When an object is thrown with linked gems and runes are not returned as it was done in the past, support always answers the same story: "CAN NOT BE RETURNED".

It is true that you ask before throwing it out of the inventory, but you must also understand that there are times when it is caused by human error, by mouse error, by falling off the keyboard ... etc

Who will want to throw gems and runes in the trash?
    Why are not these objects returned?

If the truth is that the most important of
    these objects is that they have runes and gems set, that with so much dedication and time you managed to do.

This letter is addressed to the dome of the Drakensang, why are we defenseless in these cases the players?
    What is behind all this?

I have my own answer that I am not going to say here in the forum, I just want the development team to take into account that it could be corrected, it would only be enough to put a recycling bin by which everything that is thrown out of the inventory can be recover in that bin if the player deems it appropriate, and when leaving the game will be erased, because you give the agreement to be deleted, and thus avoid many hours of work to support sending emails to many and many users.

I think a great injustice was committed with me, I'm a 7-year-old player who spent a lot of money for a long time, I spent a lot of time on my one-handed weapon to get those runes and gems, raise it up to level VI, throw in a lot of glyphs to raise to 60, crastearla with all yellow bonds and find a weapon with the base bonds that I wanted. And at a stroke, by a human error YOU STAY WITHOUT THE WEAPON THAT YOU WANTED SO MUCH AND THAT SO MUCH EFFORT IT COST YOU TO GET. You are left helpless in the face of this great injustice.
    I just want to tell all the users that you vote for this cause, give your YES as support to all those users who day after day lose items, pets, objects with or without gems ... etc.

Another day may touch you ...
    I will continue playing, but of course I will not spend a penny more of my money in the game, because of this great injustice.

I HOPE THAT YOU SUPPORT MY CAUSE -> VOTE Yes, THANK YOU.

User: Barbaol
    Server: Heredur
    Clan: XxGENESISxX

Hello everyone.
    I open this topic again to tell the game development team and in this case the
    programmers, who fix the problem of throwing objects out of inventory at once.
    It does not matter what it is if pets, mounts or objects.

And especially that you can not throw gems or grooves of gems out of inventory.
    Solutions that I propose, that there is a recycling bin, where the objects can be recovered. and when leaving the game it remains empty for the next day, but while you have the client open you can recover the objects.

This would avoid many hours of work for the support team answering all the emails that arrive daily.

This happens very often to all users, who like me it happened to me and are very disappointed to see
    that its most important object has disappeared from the inventory.

I have stopped playing since yesterday and I do not intend to play more until this game problem is fixed.

I am very disappointed with everything and very frustrated, for not having shelter with this problem
    Please do not comment this post with insults or bad manners, I just want you to comment that you like this idea.

After 7 years I find it painful that this happens, and do not give SOLUTION

A thousand thanks to all my friends, who have been lending me all their support, but I stop playing, I think it does not deserve to play in these conditions, and serve this to other users.

A big hug to the whole Drakensang community ... thank you very much for these 7 years

User: Barbaol
    Server: Heredur
    Clan: XxGENESISxX

Last edited by moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  2. Moot

Moot Active Author

So you want more free inventory while farming? You would just throw out the gear and farm more, and more, and only go to town when your gear is broken, then you get back all your stuff from the "bin" and sell / melt. The game already asks you if you really want to delete the item you are trying to delete so there is no "game problem"

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @barbaol ,

Welcome to EN Forum :) First of all, I kindly ask you to don't open multiple threads with the same/similar content. Make use of Edit button when you have something else to add.

We understand your frustration and I can share with you that some of those rules are currently under discussion. However, for now, HERE are the rules.

However, as pointed out by @Moot, everytime you wish to delete an item, you are asked "Are you sure that you want to destroy this item?"... So you have to confirm or not.

Regarding your request, we'll pass your frustration to our CM... For now, we can't do anything else, once rules are rules.
    Closing this thread and we'll back to you if there is some new information.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.