A new idea..from an old player

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by babarosi, Sep 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. babarosi

babarosi Forum Apprentice

I think it will be usefull for all players if at the end of the leaderboard season the trophy for the cores to have a different allocation. Instead of the amount of 150 pristine and soul cores (at gold lvl) we get 50 cores pristine + 50 soul cores and 100 cores of fire and 100 of solid (q1 trophies).The pristine cores we can get them in many ways.
    I hope u can find it interesting idea!

Shansurri likes this.
  2. Moot

Moot Active Author

This is a terrible idea for multiple reasons. A rework is on the way for the core system already. Elemental and solid cores are already easy to farm, and sure for some of us pristines are as well, but for new players they are really hard to get, and the pristine reward can be a great incentive for them to do the leaderboards so they can craft their first few items.

cdeepal likes this.
  3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I agree with Moot. This is a terrible idea. Pristine and Soul cores are the difficult cores to get. So, the current way is the best which rewards Pristine and Soul cores.

4. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Yes but 50 for gold reward it's low, for one item rank 6 you need to have 8 golds rank.

+1 for the general idea but not for values.

5. Moot

Moot Active Author

Did you even read my comment? I said they should leave the core rewards as they are

6. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Hello, sorry i understood that low reward for pristine cores could be the great incentive to do ranking !

7. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

having returned to the game not that long ago i can confirm the motivation for getting some gold ranks last lb season was 100% the soul/prestine cores, altho if solid cores were added would be very nice since if you cant kill mortis easily pain in the ass to get

8. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

They said they would merge blazing, venom, frost, shock and dark cores into one "PW" core and presumably move the solid cores to the SND bosses.

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

There are a lot of assumptions going around. Lets wait and see. But, if we're taking bets, my bet is that the solid cores end up merged with the elemental cores.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Based on what we already had on TS
    I would guess there will be two possible scenarios.
    1. Elemental cores + solid cores
    2. All PW cores + new type of core (probably from normal scaling dungeons)
    Because as we can see there are 6 types of cores in the ingredients bag. All elemental and solid cores are in the inventory ... which means they will get replaced by one type of core in the ingredient bag, plus there is one core type surplus in the bag.
    My bet would be on the second option : PW Cores, Normal dungeon Cores, Augment Cores, Pristine Cores, Soul Cores and Draken cores.

So this idea is pretty much pointless.