A Noob In Need

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nexxia, Nov 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nexxia

Nexxia Forum Greenhorn

So as you can tell by the title, I'm new to this game and well, games online in general. I'm currently level 19 and I need some advice on what items to drop and what is the best to keep.

So I have a ton of clothing I cannot wear yet which takes up a lot of space in my inventory. Should I drop these items until I'm leveled up and then collect more clothing or save the current clothing and wait to level up to use them?

Also I have a few extraordinary items and quite a bit of magic items. Now, if the extraordinary items are a lower level than a common or improved/magic item, is it still better to use extraordinary or use the higher level common items? For an example I currently have a level 17 legendary bronze ring on and sitting in my inventory is a level 21 magic bronze ring, is it based on level or rarity that provides more damage etc.

And last question, should I take the time to upgrade my extraordinary low level items or just keep on the higher level magic/common items?

Sorry if these questions are confusing! I tried my best to explain it. If you'd like I have a kik where I can send some pictures of my inventory and items so you can see in detail what I am trying to explain. Since I'm so new to online gaming, it's pretty confusing learning all of this on my own. The help would mean a lot :) And again so sorry for the confusing questions!

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

At your level, there is no real reason to keep lower level items at all. They can be sold (or melted if appropriate). Any white items can be sold unless you wish to use them to store gems (really a good idea). Only equip items if they improve your stats, regardless of level of the item. Eventually, level will matter but it doesn't at level 19.

While you are leveling up, it will be a good idea to read through some of the FAQs and Tutorials on how to play the game. This will help a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.