A Very Jullov Holiday (3/6) ... can't complete

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dkarl, Aug 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexCC

AlexCC Someday Author

Finding Granny Jullov in Frog River Delta won't do anything...

I tested to cancel the mission and accept it again, go near Granny Julov in Frog River Delta again, but it wont work anyway.

2. wenny0119

wenny0119 Junior Expert

The entire questline is broken...just at different points. Apparently it is also random, with some people encountering it... I did this questline ages ago, didn't seem to encounter any problems. The team knows about it, it's just not of a big priority for them to fix.

3. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @AlexCC ,

I merged your thread with an already existing one. As @YouWinOrYouDie mentioned, "search" is your friend. ;)

Awintus and wenny0119 like this.
  4. mgoody

mgoody Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

Just to add weight to this ....... I think I'm either talking a different language .... Or ... my 'Universal Translator' is broken .... Or .... She just doesn't like me .... :( .... Granny wont talk to me either.

Have Fun

Mick

5. DeadDragon123

DeadDragon123 Forum Apprentice

It s problem that has to be fixed, like some achievments, some players of higher lvl are working hard to get those points but it can be really frustrating if there are no results.

6. jvstice

jvstice Forum Greenhorn

I have the same problem with this quest at 4/6 part in Frygon's Path of Fire. Found Julov nothing happens...

7. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Um, anyone got a workaround? Found the granny, nothing happens and it seems like the devs are busy with.. something.. else.

8. Beldak

Beldak Regular

nothing that i could find. just keep it in your log for now, i hope they will fix it in the next 10 years :p

9. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

I really hope they hurry up. I have plans for 2026..

Beldak likes this.
  10. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

We are planning to be faster :p
    We will try to find out more information related to this situation.

Do not delete this quest from your list and remain patient, once again.

11. Kath_

Kath_ Forum Greenhorn

Problem with quest: A Very Jullov Holiday (1/6)
    I active the quest guidance, but when I enter in map (Frog River Delta), the guidance no appear. I found Granny Jullov, but the quest no work. Please, fix it for me!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Kath_ ,

I merged your thread with this one; next time, please use "search", it helps.
    It's a known bug, team is working on fixing it. :)

NEWS;
    It's scheduled to be fixed with the implementation of R175 early next week!
    Bear with us, just a little bit longer. ;)

Good luck! :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  13. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

One of my alt-toons finally made it to Stillwater bay, accepted and was able to complete AVJH (1/6), so I went back with my main char, now at Lvl50, and was able to complete AVJH (3/6), and also finish out the series through AVJH (6/6).

Mods, you might as well close this thread now as it appears R175 did the trick.

14. Done! BTW: if anyone has trouble finding Gramps Jullov, he's shuffled a little to the NW of where he used to be on that map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.