about the new cloaks

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by thouvou000, Sep 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Hey devs, dont you think its about time you increased the drop rate of the herald's dragon skin and the medusa's snake skin? dont you thnk their drop rate is ridiculusly low? i mean everyone is complaining about it. Whats the point of having over 200 golden yarns if we cannot drop the items to craft the cloak. How are we supposed to craft more cloaks in hope of a cloak with better stats? Hmm tell us. When the drop rate is so low that after over 200 on 2 characters neither has managed to get 1 piece yet?fix that. its quite ridiculus to waste our time for an item whose drop rate is like 1 in a thousand

JohnWick and DamarèRo like this.
  2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

i would wait to craft the cloak since level 60 is around the corner and they haven't implemented all the cloaks

3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

You keep saying level 60
    Please provide me with concrete evidence of level 60

vegetadavid likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Phyrix likes this.
  5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

not quite what I had in mind but this will do, I will prep my build for level 60 :D

6. sargon234

they offered the experience rune
    And they offered the experience books

7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

in the duria and atlantis bars...

vegetadavid likes this.
  8. sargon234

and the event was aimed at level 55 players, not newbies

9. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

yes yes because no noob in the world can finish 2 bars in the space of a month

10. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Anyway it was opened to lower levels as well. Such rewards could be a simple stimulus to make them want to get engaged to exp, and some tome as well as the jewel are placed in the first bar (Duria). I still continue to think that a lev 60 without a solid expansion behind would be the biggest nonsense they could ever do. But they are perfectly able to do...

11. sargon234

noobs won't be able
    Besides, why is the first arena locked to lower levels?Also what are those experience events that they continue to shower us with?
    That's simple, they'll bring sargon back in as a world boss