Abusive rangers damage

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ..Zexion.., May 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..Zexion..

..Zexion.. Forum Apprentice

So well after we experienced the essen bug removal i noticed that now rangers is the class that makes the most damage, and i will explain why:
    If a player as ranger, have Q7 set he can spam ( for a limited period of time) without any cost of concentration the Explosive Arrow, and this skill makes 250% base dmg on first hit and 250% base damage when explode, ( and im talking on Bosses only, so im not taking in consideration the armor break, and im assuming that the boss is always marked for double damage),
    So the Explosive Arrow is now making 500% damage and a good ranger can well use it like 6-7 times in a Row with Q7 buff ( 150% more dmg) and the no conc cost of EA.

On mage, they can spam fire ball that have 126% damage, well its an huge diference, and the skill that mages uses to farm bosses have alot less % base damage then the Explosive Arrow
    The Thunder have 283% base damage, and ice sphere makes around 320%.

Im just saying that skills should be re arranged to balance the PVE a little bit more, or put another skill on Q7 buff, or increase the mage/tank base damage skills damage.

KanKomar and ТнeRock like this.
  2. xmasholo

xmasholo Forum Apprentice

[EDIT]

Why are these weepers dwarfs now all against rangers? If they were marginalized for 2 years

Theirs was a bug, that none of his class was the dignity of report but had to do it a mage.
    And here there is no error, everything is according to the description of both the skill and the set bonus.

Do you understand?

Last edited by moderator: May 24, 2017
  3. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

I support you.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  4. xmasholo

And whats the problem bro? we are not a dps character? You say ..you want your tank to have 500% damage? hahahahahaha XD

Sorry mods.

5. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

I don't want my war to have 500% more dmg in skill.. I don't want to be 1 hit while being on tank stats. But I won't mind a little more dmg on smash, no wonder tank chose to play 1h build in pve with dmg dealers in team instead of playing 2h...

6. ..Zexion..

Im not against Rangers, i just want the game to be fair for all. ( im a mage btw :p)
    The Explosive arrow was created so the rangers could have more damage since they couldn't use 2H and their damage was lower compared to the rest of the classes.
    Now that rangers can use 2H i think that skill should be nerfed, or just buff the other classes skills, to be fair for all, and to be balanced :)
    Now you should have some dignity and say that im telling the truth, and that the skill have way too much damage, and it should be changed for a better balance on the game.

ТнeRock likes this.
  7. Erebus

Erebus User

A kind reminder that all media content shared on the forums has to abide by the same rules as written posts, you're free to post your video again after you remove the profanity from the text and use music that's not full of it either, best regards.

8. xmasholo

Our damage was nothing compared to the had two-handed weapons at that time, so you're wrong there was no balance of damage at level 50

Just now we can be at the level of a good mage with the introduction of siege bows

If you being a mage and you feel lower to a hunter is because you are a mage more nooby than that hunter, that is all.

Rev likes this.
  9. ..Zexion..

here we go with the insults once again, well its kinda useless to argue with you right?
    Mage and Ranger can have the same stats now at lvl 55 correct? ofc its correct they can use the same itens the same stats ALL.
    so why the hell mages thunder makes 286% damage and Explosive arrow makes 500%? u call this balanced at lvl 55? i don't call it....

ТнeRock likes this.
  10. xmasholo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is your balance, little mage

Use of essences By Frozen sphere: 4

Use of essences By Explosive Arrow: 5 +1(Because we need to mark with hunter arrows to do that damage).

Rev likes this.
  11. ..Zexion..

So please i ask BP to make my ice sphere dealing 500% damage and to increase essen use to 6

and for that logic in the way for me to spam ice sphere like rangers spam EA i have to use Mind control+teleport+vortex, and well for sure mages uses more essen
    Little ranger ;) now i will stop replying to you, because as we can see, its kinda useless to talk to you.
    You can't see that Q7 dont provide a good buff for farming to mages, and that the Explosive arrow is making alot of %damage, more then any other skill, and that isnt fair or balanced to the other classes on the game.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  12. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Q7 effect puts a top ranger inbetween a top mage (3rd) and top dwarf (1st) at the Boss. Yes, dwarf will still be the best after the bugfix, make no mistake about that.

Now if you remove the Q7 set+EA, the rangers output at Boss is severely diminished, its probably about half that of a SW using Q7 set.

The best solution which has been bandied around all the forums now is to make the EA not explode unless it hits a target, which will relieve a lot of frustration for everyone and hopefully prevent more ignorant threads like this popping up.

Rev likes this.
  13. ..Zexion..

Making EA not explode unless it hits a target, will still apply 500% damage onto bosses, and that is way to much since they can spam it with Q7 ... and no other skill have that % damage

14. runner

runner Forum Greenhorn

Hmmm,when the rangers has long bow with 1H stats,mages wanted 2H weapon with shield or book,now that the ranger have 2H bow with the same stats as the other classes mages want EA and the flash lamp of q8 set ..They allready nerfed the EA,you allready have the q8 buff free mana which recharge your skills too ,you can always use q7 set for bosses which gives 150% dmg for 9 seconds(for rangers only3)..If all this is not enough make a ranger guys,but please let the others play too

xmasholo likes this.
  15. xmasholo

@lewcar have you any video about the explosive arrow bug? i really i never seen it on pvp

if you are not new in the game, you should know the explosion also occurs at the end of the trajectory

16. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

If we go by the description, it's not even supposed to explode until "penetration" so it wouldn't even be balancing since its a bugfix

17. xmasholo

@lewcar Sorry for the old quote

[​IMG]

He is a dude who knows a lot about the game

18. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Well it wouldn't be the first time poor design has been confused with poor programming :rolleyes:

19. xmasholo

@lewcar what really must be changed is the animation of the explosion to do it more visible.

20. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

The whole argument about how much damage the frozen sphere does is CRAP.

60-70% of the time the "explosion" of the frozen sphere does no damage to any monsters because it passes right through
    the oncoming mobs (and only doing 50% base damage while passing) and then explodes uselessly behind them.

Now, if they changed frozen sphere to explode on contact like the Rangers EA, then you would have a case. However, as is, I'm finding it mostly a waste of Mana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.