adding karma koin

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tigerlilly29, Sep 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerlilly29

tigerlilly29 Forum Greenhorn

hi to anyone can help me but i want to know how to add karma koin card to drakensang but i dont see any options for it or e-pin but i went on EDIT and i am not seeing anything bout adding the credit so anything can help

Last edited by moderator: Sep 15, 2015
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello tigerlilly29 :oops:

The payment methods available for each player depend on various factors, like the geographical location. You can verify the payment options available for you by adding a package to cart and proceeding to checkout - there you will see all the methods suitable for you, and you will have to choose one of the ones that are the most convenient for you. We are unable to add manually other payment accounts to your account, I am really sorry.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. tigerlilly29

tigerlilly29 Forum Greenhorn

but there are other aviable payments but i dont have a mastercard or paypal

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello tigerlilly29 :(

I hope you will find other methods you can use. Please double check in the Payment section if the little flag displayed does correspond with the country you live in. If the flag is correct, the payment options should be the ones that you can use. We are unable to advise you about specific methods though, I am sorry :( Only you can verify them as mentioned previously, at checkout. If you cannot use a credit card, maybe you can find a gift card / game card that can be purchased in your area.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.