ADVICE PLS ?WHAT ABOUT NEW CHANGE ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jooking213, Aug 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jooking213

jooking213 Forum Greenhorn

2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I would suggest that you look at this post. For level 41 you are awfully weak. I have been using this method for my new SW and I can tell you first hand that it works and works well. You can seen my progress here and I still lack a ton of wisdom points.

njobac likes this.
  3. Rinri-kun

Rinri-kun Forum Apprentice

Frankly, I read that thread and I have to say; do you simply get very good drops or are Parallel Worlds really that good? Because I saw you have like 2,000 damage on level 41 and I have only 1,190 on level 44.

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Most of my gear at that time was normal map greens with 2 gold base lines. After getting those, I went back to pw world Q1, M1 and ran that over and over and over melting everything. I used the gops to level up the gear. With greens it is very easy to level up the gear fast.

I should hit lvl 55 today, I'm about 4 hours from maxing out and my dmg should be over 6K when I do.

Once I hit 55 I can start swapping out my maxed out greens for blues or maybe exo depending on the crafting. I'm saving all the greens with 2 gold base lines and the ones with gold enchantment lines.

I'll update my progress thread once I hit 55.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.