Suggestion After event Gnob sale

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, Apr 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like my idea?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. With changes

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

We all try to finish some events, but most of them are time consuming and we end up losing some items... ( i lost the last part of the wings at the Heist event ). So, i am suggesting that if an event has a pet or mount that requires some parts to complete. In other words, when the event ends gnob has the sale of those items..

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Yes. 'Cause I'm still in wait for the last part of the Bearach pet. :mad:

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Me too but sadly this is unlikely to going to happen :( DSO has once again listened to our feedback and come up with a solution :rolleyes: The new DtU event has, as a final progress reward, a pet joker called "Wishing Star" that can be used with 3 other pet parts to complete Bearach, Arachna, etc.

Why they did this should be obvious and it is consistent with the 185 reboot of the game. I am guessing that something similar will happen down the road with mount parts as well.

Oh well, whatever, back to the idea of this thread. I voted for 'with changes'. I think this should be expanded to include other pets/mounts at the same time. If an event has a pet reward then Gnob should sell all current pet part after the event. Same with a mount reward. The unpredictability of when Gnob is going to sell something is a big hassle that I would like to see eliminated.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Exactly. According to test server, some player's problems related with that will be solved + some parts are dropping from the bosses.
    Just be patient & stay tuned ;)
    Cheers,

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes ... the final progress reward is a "joker pet part".
    But many players don't need any pet part ... as they already got all the pets.
    (Here comes the best part)
    As for those players who are missing some part ...there is a "joker pet part" from the progress bar ... but WAIT ... all bosses inside Circus Monstrorum are dropping their own pet parts (all of them)... and you can get them all from those chests ...
    Now ... that is what I call ... a "trolling of the fifth kind" :oops:

Zed and MikeyMetro like this.
  6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

And... we give up the jewel of rage for all this... Brilliant!!! :p

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

trakilaki likes this.
  7. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

What the